Sunday, August 21, 2011

Monday Moaning



What does this pic represent? It's a sexier view of the Tigers smothering the Indians to death...The Tribe went into Detroit this weekend with a great opportunity to take the division...But instead, they shit the bed, and got swept...While they're still not out of it, what happened this weekend, I feel will be the kill shot to the Tribe's season...

-As I sit here writing this post, I have the news on in the background...Rebels have taken over Libya...While some are celebrating this, I have to wonder...just as I have with all these uprisings in the Middle East...What's next...The news covers the over-throwing of the "evil" dictators, but doesn't bother to follow up on the cluster fuck that happens after the fact...Then all these fuckers look at the U.N. and the U.S. to help them fix their mess...Whatever!

-There's been a lot of talk about about Terrelle being allowed in the supplemental NFL's draft...I would first say why bother wasting a draft pick on this guy? A bunch of teams have shown interest, but bitch is a project...He's gonna be your 3rd string QB, and if you 1 and 2 go down with injuries, you'll be checking the waiver wire, before you play this kid...He stares down his primary receiver...His throwing motion sucks...The majority of his passes go down into the turf...Yes, he's athletic, but like Tebow...He's far from ever being a #1 NFL QB...

-All this talk about the illegal activity at Miami had me searching for a clip from Bill Burr...He mentions "The U" briefly...But it's funny...




Bill is always so good, I had to dig up another on...




Did he mention Sporting News Magazine...Such a shame what happened to that rag!

-I decided one thing for sure this weekend...I'll be avoiding being a San Fransisco sports fan for the rest of my life...After A giants fan got beat down at Dodger stadium at the beginning of the year, now two people have been shot outside of the 49ers, Raiders game Saturday...Seriously, what's in the fucking water on the left coast...I'm all about sports and my teams...But FUCK! I thought you Bay Area people were suppose to relaxed hippies...Isn't Weed legal out there...

Hey assholes, smoke up and chill the fuck out!

Before I get out of here this week...I wanted to share a couple of good tweets from this week...

First, from Jay Mohr:

"My Fantasy Baseball team sucks so bad they should be called The Cubs"

I love this one because, I swear he's talking about my fantasy team!

The second one is from Denis Leary:

"NYC firefighters not invited to 10th anniv of 9/11 at Ground Zero. They werent invited on that day in 2001 either. They just showed"

What is understood doesn't need to be discussed...


That's it for now...Have a week...

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: