Thursday, June 16, 2011

Oh Canada....

That may be the only positive moment of the riot last night...Nothing like a riot to get the ladies wet!

For those who don't know, Vancouver Canucks fans, decided to go bat-shit crazy and riot last night after they lost game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals...Before I get ranting, here's a taste of what happened...



There are tons of videos out there, if you want to see more...

Fires, Multiple stabbings, guy pushed to his death from an overpass...Busted windows, overturned cars, looting...This is how Vancouver deals with a loss in the Stanley Cup Finals...And it's not the first time...These fucktards snapped like this in 1994 when they lost to the New York Rangers...

And before we go any further, YES, I'm judging the whole fucking city based on the action of a few...A few thousand that is...I saw a video earlier today, where some of these assholes were busting windows out in a store and a guy tried to stop them and calm them down...They proceeded to jump him as a mob, and beat the fuck out of him in the street...Is this the nice, safe, passive, you can leave your doors unlocked, Canada that Michael Moore went on and on about in his movie, "Bowling For Columbine"? Fuck that!

This is really got me pissed off...A couple weeks ago, my Canadian pal Hotch wrote a blog that had a section about how the Anti-Canadian sentiment was really pissing him off...I agreed...I loved the trips I have taken there, including when the Mrs. and I got hitched there...There is a lot of great things about Canada, but last night, made all of that harder for people to see...My wife and I have always talked about taking a trip too Seattle and then heading up to Vancouver...Guess what? I won't be going to that asshole city anytime soon...

Yes, I'm putting it on the whole city! I heard one asshole say that these people weren't real Canucks fans...Just hooligans wearing Canucks jerseys and shirts...REALLY? FUCKING REALLY!?! What a crock of shit!

And Vancouver, not only is your whole city being judged as being a bunch ass-hat, fucktards...But you have a lot of people feeling that way about your entire country...I know all of Canada isn't a bunch of idiot Canucks fans, because I've been there...Just as I know all of the United States isn't a bunch of idiot Cleveland/Ohio State fans...But not everyone has that same point of reference...

During the Finals I really started hating the Canucks...I always hated Luongo, but as the series went on, I started disliking the whole, trash talking, finger biting, dive taking, turtling, chicken-shit, choking team...But I never would have held that against the city...So what does the city do? They make it easy for me, and many others to hate them...Good luck washing that fuck stain off your city!

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: