Sunday, June 19, 2011

Monday Moaning

They're getting really good at throwing Championship parties in Boston! Nice B-Cups!


Yeah, they have every right to run smack...Boston has been doing some serious ass-kicking over the last ten years...I saw one sign being held by a little kid, that said something like, 'I'm 8 years old and I can die now!' Then it had Pats Championship checked off...Sox Championship checked off...Celtics Championship checked off...And Bruins Championship checked off...I'm just hoping to see 1 championship in the Cleve, before I drop dead!

I would have posted that picture, but I came across this one...


Like I said, they've got this Championship party thing down in Boston!

Oh and here's one for Burrows and his buddies in Vancouver...



Oh, how's your city doing assholes? What too soon? What a STAIN...

So now that Hockey's long-ass season is over, and we're waiting for Football, we have Baseball, and their grossly, way to long season to help kill the time...There has been all kinds of talk about realignment and rule changes and blah, blah, blah...Here's what I would do if I was the all-powerful, ruler of Baseball...

1. DH for everyone...Screw the National League and their purists...DH in both leagues creates more jobs...The Union would love it, and that's good 'cause at some point we're gonna need their support on something...With the rare exception, watching Pitchers hit is like watching a retarded monkey try to hump a Football...

2. Shorten the season...No more cold ass April games...Season will start in May...No more World Series on a cold October/November evening...Season will end 1st week of October at the latest, so passionate, purists can still say "Fall/October Classic"...

3. No Interleague play...The beauty of the "All-Star" Game and World Series is not having seen your opponent...Us vs. Them...These ass-hats want the "All-Star" game to count for home field in the World Series, then this adds to the competitiveness...

4. No fan voting for the "All-Star"...If it's gonna count, then the teams should be picked to make it count, and it should be played to count...And then you wouldn't have a douchebag like Jeter ahead of Asdrubal Cabrera in the voting...Since Cabrera is fucking killing it! Not just with the bat either...10 years ago, Jeter wouldn't have made this play the Cabrera made Sunday...




So that's my plan...What do you got?

Sunday was Father's Day...Often Father's Day seems like an afterthought to many people...Bu not at the Beeze's house...After I got up early with the baby, once everyone else woke up, the Mrs. sent me back to bed...About an hour and a half later, the Little Beeze woke me up and said, "Dad, don't come down stairs yet, I'm not done with your surprise!" I of course obliged, and went back to sleep...And hour later he woke me up, and put his wrapped up surprise in my face...I got up and opened it...My boy who loves his arts and crafts, made me a poster full of pictures of him and his sisters...I was very proud, and I was happy to see the pictures of him when he was much smaller and didn't swear so much!

The wife made dinner later in the day, which is always rare, and exciting...Yes, it was good...It a fun and restful day with the kids...What else can I ask for?

There is another Little Beeze story I have to share...Every Friday is Pizza night here...This week, when the delivery came, it was female driver...He heard the voice, and when I closed the door, he asked, "Was she hot!?!" I replied "No" He was bothered by this, assuming all women are hot, and asked why...I had to say, "she just wasn't." He really had a problem with this, so I told him, "Hot girls don't have to deliver pizza." The Mrs. didn't like this response, but come on now gang...It's true...

So the boy asked, "What is a hot girl?" SO I showed him the end of my blog from a couple weeks ago...You know the one, with Kate Upton doing the "Dougie"...This is a hot girl...




The wife again wasn't happy, when her 6 year old boy kept saying, "She's so hot!"


That's it for now...Have a week...

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: