Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Beez's Hump Day Hits


Getting to this later than I wanted to...After bumping uglies with the wife last night, all I had left in the tank was to watch the end of "Chopped" and crash...But of course the baby woke up and wanted to play, so then I was up for a couple more hours...Today was filled with taking care of the baby, being lazy, picking the other two kids up from their last day of school, and making dinner and food for my wife's office, for some dumb-ass party tomorrow...

So here I am, ready to break out the hits...

First, I have to say that one highlight from today, was seeing Opie and Anthony tweeting the picture of Anthony Weiner's fully erect, and shaved, junk to every and all media outlet after they swiped a shot of it from Andrew Breitbart...What a dope Weiner is!

Now before I get into sports, I have to give the media some shit...And maybe all of us, including myself...As I laugh about Weiner and his cock, and I look at the stats that my BLOG from Monday night about Weiner and Palin, and see it has gotten close to 300 views in two days...While I'm happy people are reading my shit, I wonder, shouldn't the media be pushing some more important stories?

How about the fact that it has finally been released that 3 of the 4 reactors at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear power Plant in Japan, completely melted down...Just like Roberto Luongo is doing right now against the Bruins...Seriously, that is Chernobyl times 3! Maybe this should be brought up just a bit...Trim a couple minutes off the cock story, and tell people that Japan is becoming a major nuclear hazard...

But whatever, onto sports...So Terrelle Pryor is breaking his promise to Jim Tressel and running away from Ohio State...Okay, driving away in one of his 8 cars...



This happened right before news broke that Pryor, not only got whatever cars he wanted...Not only traded memorabilia for tattoos...Not only sold awards...But also was paid for signing memorabilia...As more comes out, it is really looking like "The" Ohio State University needs the "Death Penalty"...

Remember when Penn State, Michigan, and Ohio State, were all in a bidding....I mean recruiting war, for Pryor...I bet Michigan and Penn State are happy that they lost! Besides Pryor's illegal (By NCAA standards) activities, he just was all he was hyped up to be...So much talk about him coming out of High School...Even more hype the first couple years of college, and to be honest, he wasn't that great...He made some nice plays, but a lot of guys can look good against MAC schools, and a number of weak Big-Ten teams...I hope he saved some money, cause I don't see him making much in the NFL...

Hey, did you see Ohio State is getting new stickers for their helmets?



So this week I'm being lazy...Since The Bruins just took two from Vancouver, in a couple of physical blowouts, we go to the Bruins Ice Girls...On this Hump Day evening, which of these lovely Bruins Ice Girls would like to give a slap shot to?



Left? Right? or Center?


Later, The Beeze.

No comments: