Sunday, August 29, 2010

Monday Moaning


Ahhh, another Monday is here...I have to be honest, I don't have a lot on my mind other than the usual...SEX, SEX, SEX! I got a lot out there last week, but I'll see what I can muster up...

One of the blogs I posted last week was about
JIM_BROWN_ACTING_LIKE_A_DOUCHE... Well now, I guess this week I'll write about Cleveland Browns fans being douches...

Browns fans are pissed because the "Muni Lot", Muni Lot= Municipal Parking Lot, where fans tailgate before games, is raising the price from $15 to $20...Hey, gang, sorry the city needs money, and you f**kers park there all day and night and trash the place...Pony up the extra 5 bucks...

The other thing they're pissed about is, the City (remember Municipal parking lot) has decided to not allow tailgaters in until 7:00AM...The old time was 4:00AM...


What, 7:00AM doesn't give you people enough time to get hammered before the game...Did you people ever think that maybe your a problem...7:00AM gives you 6 hours before a 1:00PM kickoff...9 hours before 4:00PM kickoff...I think that's plenty of time to pound beers, eat brats, throw the ball around, pound beers, talk shit with the opposing teams fans, puke on some ones shoes, pound beers, and start a fight...Did you people ever think the city is tire of cleaning up your mess...Tired of the horse shit they deal with from drunken fans...Tired of the complaints about the drunken fans...

Listen, this isn't me bitching about people drinking...I love drinking...I'm drinking a Dortmunder right now, as I write this nonsense...The thing is, my whole life, I've heard what great fans Clevelanders are...Especially Browns fans...Let's be honest...Cleveland fans only come out for the Indians and Cavs when they are winning...Tickets are too expensive, and they play too many games for the average Clevelander to turnout night after night...Clevelanders have always turned out for the Browns...But just showing up doesn't make you a great fan...

What Browns fans should really be pissed about? They should be pissed that tailgating has become their biggest highlight of going to the game...They should be pissed that the team they have stood behind forever, continues to put piece of shit product out on the field...Their team moved away, and they fought for the name and the history...They fought to get a new team and new stadium...They got it all, and since they got all in 1999, they have shown up to watch some of the worst Football you can imagine...They have seen 5 different Head Coaches, and 4 different GM's, and they have all produced a steaming pile of shit...They should be pissed that they went from being great fans, to being blind sheep...

Moving on...Let's checkout this week's top tweets...

JimNorton
"Gov Patterson in trouble for taking free World Series tickets. Hey, YOU'RE BLIND YOU ASSHOLE, LISTEN TO IT ON THE RADIO!"

This next one doesn't say anything great, it's all about the link...

wwtdd
"bad Jessica Alba upskirt pics are still better than everyone elses good ones. http://bit.ly/8XN3eX"

andylevy
"Paris Hilton arrested for cocaine possession. Has the whole world gone normal?"

And this guy sums up the Red Sox season...

DaddyFiles
"This Sox season has been like dating a virgin. You're always close but she won't quite let you in & your balls constantly hurt in the end."

Now it's time for some new music...I found this via facebook...



With that all said, I apologize if I'm cutting it short this week, but I gotta go...I can't stop thinking about my kids' ASSistant Principle...Time for self abuse...



Later, The Beeze.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the Browns fan rant, that is applicable across the NFL. Super post Beeze. After all, how can it not be with those bookend pics.