Monday, August 30, 2010

Straight From the Little Beeze's Mouth


I realized today that my Monday Moaning post didn't include anything about the Little Beeze...When this happens, I hear about it...The little guy has gotten a bit of a following...So before I put him to bed tonight, I told him I was going to do a blog for him...I asked him what he wanted in it...Any pictures, or videos, or songs...Whatever he picked...That's why this post opened with a shark jumping out of the water...As I wrote in my vacation posts, Little Beeze is really into sharks...He got his fourth toy shark yesterday in a dollar bin...He loves having those sharks eat stuff...

My parents gave him a bunch of my old G.I.Joes and he's broken them apart, pretending the sharks are eating them...He loves to have their legs dangling from a sharks mouth...Should we be worried? Maybe I should get him a toy seal....



In other Little Beeze news, we've been trying to get his mouth under control...Little dude is a swearing machine, and the following video is not helping, but it's one of his favorites, and he wanted it in...



The best part is he has can recite it almost word for word, and he does the accent perfectly...The wife gets mad every time I let him watch it, because he walks around the house just repeating parts of it...

He's also excited about his little sister that's due in December...He loves babies, and he got a kick out of this one on AFV...



That little kid looks like he has some good form...

Lastly, he picked a song...I've corrupted my children's musical taste from day one...It started with headphones on my wife's belly during all the pregnancies...My kids have heard everything from John Coltrane, to The Who, to Van Halen, to Counting Crows...And that's what he picked...His favorite Counting Crows song is "Holiday in Spain", mainly for the line, "Hop on my choo choo, I'll be your engine driver in a bunny suit. You can dress me up in pink and white, we may be just a little fuzzy 'bout later tonight." And I wonder why he's a little pervert!



Now I have to remember to pound it into his head on the way to school tomorrow, 'Don't repeat the lizard video at school!'

Later, The Beeze.

1 comment:

bdubsmitty said...

Counting Crows is my all-time favorite band (barely above Pearl Jam - seeing them in concert will complete the music part of my bucket list). Holiday in Spain is one of my favorites too, so the little Beezer made a good choice.

Sharks are cool - my kid's into dinosaurs right now, but I'm sure sharks are somewhere in his future since he has a knack for dangerous carnivores as toys.