Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Indians vs. Red Sox 8-3-10


Let me start by saying, I consider myself a Boston Red Sox fan...Yes, I'm a Clevelander...I follow the Indians, but the way the team has been run for awhile now makes me sick...So I was watching last night's game between the Tribe and the Sox...Late in the game a bit of a scuffle broke out after Indians pitcher Jensen Lewis threw on at Adrian Beltre...Earlier David Ortiz had one thrown behind him...Now baseball fights suck more often then not, but when Josh Beckett started going nuts, I thought this one might be good...Red Sox Manager Terry Francona also got real chippy with the Tribe's 3rd base coach, and injured 1st baseman Kevin Youkilis felt like running his big mouth...Sadly everyone bitched out...

Now I've always like Youk, Francona, and Beckett, but f*ck them all, and f*ck the asshole announcers and commentators who haven't been telling the whole story...Youk, Francona, and Beckett all acted like c*nts...(video doesn't show Youk being a douche, but he was)



You see, before any Indians pitcher threw at anyone, Beckett plugged two Indians batters...Including Shelley Duncan, who had 4 hits against the Sox the night before...

It's bad enough the Red Sox like to act like they are underdogs with the leagues second highest payroll, but then they can't take it when a team retaliates and doesn't back down...

Right now, I can't wait for Football season...I'll continue to a Sox fan, after this series is over, but I hope Beckett's arm falls off...What an ass-hat!

Later, The Beeze

1 comment:

bdubsmitty said...

I've found myself watching a lot of Braves baseball on tv lately myself. But, I'm with you - I can't wait for football season to start! Only a week away from the start of preseason.