Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The e-Mail I Didn't Send


I wrote this a little while ago...It was intended for a friend of my wife and I...she works with my wife and is a manager at her office...She is not my wife's boss so she often vents to me, and the Mrs...And we vent to her...All the info she had been told was Mrs. Beeze would be getting a promotion today...It didn't happen...I went off but didn't send it because I know they can read their employees sh!t whenever they want...here it is in all of its angry beauty....


I need to vent....

....and I can't vent about it to Mrs....Why the hell is my wife busting her ass 60 or more hours a week for that company? Then these cunts give her a great review, and a pat on the back, and then...a big fuck off! How do they not give her the promotion...I know my kids are not the only kids that don't see their mom enough because she is busting her ass for ___________...But F*ck everyone else...I'm not married to them....

I don't want these twats to say promotions weren't given out because of the economy...That's crap....___________is one of the few companies that has stayed strong through this crap....And even though they didn't need it, they got a cut of the bail-out money....What did they do with most of that money?

They gave bonuses to high ranking officials...Not the hard working people who are their busting their asses everyday...The people who are the reason why the company has remained strong...F*ck them....Let's put the money in our pockets instead...

Yes my wife is lucky to have a job...and she is lucky to work with good people...But when the economy turns around, and the job market improves...It will....It always does...She will be gone...I am sure of that...The main reason being these Cunts that have underpaid her for years and continue to hold her back....

Anyone who kept her from getting this promotion...I hope they all choke on a cock tonight and die with a set of balls resting on their chin...

If I didn't have kids to worry about right now I would be there punching people in the face, and kicking cunts in...You may not want to post this on the bulletin board...


Yes, I've got some anger issues...

Later, the Beeze.

10 comments:

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Just tell me where to send it...Ha!!!

bdubsmitty said...

I hope they all choke on a cock tonight and die with a set of balls on the chin is certainly a classic line Beeze...I am still laughing my ass off at that one.

It is amazing how companies treat the employees that make them as well-off as they are -- Thank you for your hard work, you made me a millionaire -- now go f*ck yourself -- and they wonder why so many disgruntled employees walk into the office one day and shoot 30 people at random.

Anonymous said...

Man, that is messed up!! I'm sorry your wife has to deal with this!!

Can she go to someone higher up & ask why?

I'm ignorant when it comes to situations like this, i've never worked in an office where i had to deal with a douche boss!

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

I've never worked in an office either...I've dhad to deal with D-bags, but the restaurant business is a totally different world.

Anonymous said...

BTW i really dig that pic~can i steal it?

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Go for it!!!

David Funk said...

BEEZE, I know the exact feeling. About eight or so years ago, I was looking to get promoted into more of an office role at a heating & AC company I was at for about five years. Turns out, they hired someone else back to the company and I was eventually let go.

I keep in touch with a friend of mine that's still there, and he told me the guy got fired six months later for constantly coming to work hungover as well as calling out too much. The person they hired after that was let go after that, too. Ummm...I never called out in five years working there, and I still laugh at that boneheaded move!

This is definitely the most frustrating part in working for anyone. You give your all for so long and just when you finally think you're getting rewarded, they let you down by doing like what they did to your wife.

This is why I can't stand working for anyone.

Nice post, and I don't blame you for a minute with being frustrated at all about it!

3rdStoneFromTheSun said...

dude

I was a paralegal as a youngin

worked on, and (barely) got a document stamped to merge 2 big companies seconds before the deadline

upon my return there was a party full of drunk attorneys

I didn't get anything more than a glass of warm and flat champagne


it's the way it rolls, unfortuneately

the "big wigs" get the cheddar while the rest of us scrabble for crumbs

your wife is a hero, and that is worth more $ than Wells Fargo has in all of its safes

stuffing the sac in their mouth to get the tea bag effect might bring them more joy than the donor :)

Unknown said...

That sucks! I hope things get better for the Mrs.
Oh, and if I ever need to quit my job I'm having you write my resignation letter.

It's even funny cuz I work for my folks.

I hope things get better soon

CowboyJoe said...

That just plain sux man. She probably doesn't bitch enough is why she's not promoted, they like her, they can deal with her, and she does her job so they want her around. The benefits of doing your job well, thanks assclowns.