Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Beeze's Hump Day Hits


Well I thought I'd knock out one last post before I go on my vacation...10 days off the grid sounds pretty good...Recharging the batteries, hanging with the family and friends...It'll be good...What will I do in those late night hours when I'm often posting blogs, or messing around on twitter...I'll be taking pen to paper, and working on my book...F*cking old school!

So what is there for me to go off on today? How about this...The Ohio Democratic Committee called me yesterday... "Hi Mr. Beeze, we're calling because we want your support in keeping Ohio BLUE!" Now when I registered at 18 years old, I registered as a Democrat...Then a few years back I registered Independent, because both parties are full of corrupt douchebags...For some reason Democratic Committees feel they actually get Independents...At times they've gotten my vote...But I don't thing Ms. Sunshine like what I had to say...Here's how it played out...

"Well if you want Ohio to stay BLUE, the boys and girls in BLUE better start doing something...As a matter of fact, don't the hold the majority of power now? I believe they do...And when did Republican become uber-conservative, and did Democrat become uber-liberal...Actually, when did Democrat and Liberal become the kid in the corner saying, 'please don't hurt me'?" The boys in BLUE have been showing a serious lack of balls!

Her response..."Umm, Mr. Beeze, I'm not sure how to answer all that..."

Me: "Well what can you answer? You're asking for my support...Why should i give it to you? What are you going to do for me? 'Cause honestly, I voted more BLUE then RED last time, and so far, my BLUE mayor, my BLUE governor, my BLUE congressmen and senators, and my BLUE President have let people down...Including me...They all have paid more attention to where LeBron James was going to play Basketball, then on creating jobs, fixing the economy, ending the continuous loss U.S. soldiers lives, and any real reform that was hyped...Don't tell me Health Care either, that bill was some weak shit."

Her: "Mr. Beeze, you don't need to swear."

Me: "Shit isn't swearing...Shit is shit!" How can she argue with that nonsensical logic!?!

Her: "Okay sir, have a good day."

When it in ends like that, I feel I've won, and she's gonna be pissed the rest of the day!

Moving along, in Hockey News, the New Jersey Devils offered Ilya Kovalchuk an insane 17 year contract...What the hell are they smoking, and why aren't they sharing!?! The guy is a one trick pony, who's won nothing...Maybe they got into Garth Snow's stash...But it looks like the NHL is going to step in and
Reject_the_Deal...

In who really gives a shit news...Chicago Cubs Manager Lou Piniella has announced he's going to retire at the end of this season...Good Lou! You're an overrated windbag who hasn't won shit in ages...I have no idea why people, let alone you, hold yourself in such high regard...

For the big Hump Day Question, we're going back to my inner geek...On this fine Hump Day, Which of these Princess Leia hotties, would you most like to hump?

Option A. The Original



Option B.



Option C.


Read and Respond...

Later, The Beeze

2 comments:

3rdStoneFromTheSun said...

always choose the original

enjoy the vacation

Anonymous said...

hey hey ... you about to return so I hope you had a good vacation.

Love the opening picture, but wow ... you phone call with Democratic phone solicitor was awesome ... dead on!

Each Leia choice has advantages.