Friday, July 9, 2010

What I Witnessed Last Night



In the past I have never held back my disdain for LeBron James, so why would I stop now? The last week has driven me crazy with the non-stop LeBron James talk in Cleveland, and for that matter all across the country, since ESPN has been hyping the NBA free agency season...Then last night was the big show..."The Decision"...What the f**k!?!

So after he made his decision, my brother-in-law called...We talked a bit...Then I started watching facebook and twitter blow up...Then my pal Sully called...I had the local ESPN Radio affiliate on...Those guys were going nuts...A lot of people were pissed...Many of them for the wrong reasons...Let me explain...

James, even though he is a douche-bag, he had every right to decide to play in Miami...The people that are pissed and feel he owes them something...That he belongs here...They need to grow up! That's fine if it's a kid that feels that way...But if you're 30, get past it! I knew he was leaving 3 years ago...Why the f**k didn't you see it coming?

Now, there is something all Cleveland fans should be pissed at "The King" about...He put on this whole dog & pony show, knew cameras were gonna be in Cleveland and Akron bars...What did the Nation see? Cavaliers fans holding their heads in their hands...Way to embarrass your home town...Just like you did in the playoffs, when you gave up! What else should Cavaliers fans be pissed about? A couple years ago Lebron said in Sports Illustrated, "I don't want to be a ring chaser, I want to win here." Look who's chasing rings, in some one else's house!

The worst thing "The King" did...He didn't let the Cavaliers know ahead of time...He should have gotten in touch with them, and said, 'Thanks for everything you did for me and my family, but I think leaving is the best thing for me.' Just a little bit of class would have been nice...In the past I have pointed out LeBron's lack of class, and last night he just helped me prove my point...The local media has always protected it's stars...Now, I think those days are over...Especially since Dan Gilbert went off last night...Here's his
Letter_to_the_fans ...He also started blasting "The King" to the press, stated that LeBron quit in game 5...Oh and game 6 and 2 and game 4 the year before...Nice...I say it back in May, and I'm an asshole...Gilbert says it, and the city starts swinging on his balls!

I like how Gilbert responded...It showed passion, and I think it did inspire fans...Many got angry, instead of depressed...That said, he looked a bit like a child...It's gonna be hard to get players to come here if the owner has a rep for bashing players when they leave...Not that he was getting them to come here before!

None the less, LeBron is gone and it's his right...It's also his right to be a classless douche...so you know what I say...Be glad that he's gone! He's a dick! He clearly wasn't a leader...Now he's going to Dwayne Wade's team...He's not a winner...7 years, and I saw no championships...No his high school one doesn't count...He's not a winner...Be glad he's gone! He's a bad tipper...Be glad that he's gone...He's got a mountain of skeletons in his closet...Be glad that he's gone...His drunk ass mother could have run one of us over...Be glad that he's gone..."The King" is dead...Be glad that he's gone...

Later, The Beeze

No comments: