Sunday, July 11, 2010

Monday Moaning...More Like Blowing People Up


Well, that didn't take long! Yep, they're ripping "The King" down in Cleveland!

I hate to say it, but LeBron James was the big story last week, and all through the weekend...That thought is kinda sad considering all the problems in the world, but us Humans are simple beings...If you like to read my initial thoughts on LeBron, Cleveland, Dan Gilbert, and the whole damn thing, here's a
LINK ...

Now, as much as I don't want to write about "The King"...I have to, a bit...I use to post at Sporting News on a regular basis...I fell out of favor with some because of my loyalty to
YouGabSports ...Yes there is still loyalty in this world...I eventually got booted for comments I made about a Sporting News staff member...As we all know, I have never held back my feeling about LeBron James, or the city I live in...Good old Cleveland...So after Game 5 against the Celtics in this year's playoffs, I blasted LeBron James for quitting, and sucking, and for being a douche in his personal life as well...I also beat up the city too...Loyal LeBron fans, and Cleveland lovers, some who don't live here, jumped all over me...It turned into an ugly, hate filled, war of words...As I said, I'm no longer there...But after this "King James" crap, I had to drop in and checkout what they were all writing about the situation...

Hahahahahahahaha...Sorry, I had to laugh...Guess what all these, gashes, hatchet wounds, hypocrites, and c**ts are writing about? WHAT AN ASSHOLE LEBRON IS! DAN GILBERT SPEAKS FOR US FANS! LEBRON SCREWED US! WE HATE LEBRON! LEBRON QUIT! The guy wore a Yankees cap at an Indians game...He wore a Cowboys jersey at a Browns game...He purposely signed a 3 year deal last time, with an opt-out...What other f**king clues did you ass-hats need, to realize he didn't give a shit about Cleveland or you!?!

This is how Johnny Cleveland Fan reacts...Warning, dude says f**k about 248 times...



Hahahahaahahhaa...Is it wrong to say I told ya so!?! I was an asshole when I said it, but now it's okay to bash the douche-bag...To all of those people who took a shit on me for voicing my opinion, the right opinion by the way...This is me shitting on you...F**k you, I'm better then all you, always was!


These are the people that took their time and money, over the last 2 weeks, made signs, and lined up on the streets of Cleveland, near the IMG offices, and begged Lebron to stay...Sad that they put that time, money, and effort into trying to get "The King" to stay in town, but they don't do that for the 70 plus Cleveland City School Teachers who are getting laid-off...They didn't do it for The Akron Police officers who were laid-off, or forced to take reduced pay...Good priorities!

Enough of that...My next Jesse Jackson is now comparing Dan Gilbert, to a slave owner...I shit you not...
READ_IT ...Now, I get that Dan Gilbert's "Open Letter to Cavaliers Fans" may not have been the smartest move, and it was written with anger...But why the hell does Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have to make everything into a racial issue...I really don't want to open this can of worms, but...One of the biggest reasons for the racial issues in this country are the "African American Leaders"...I've said this BEFORE Al and Jesse need to shut the f**k up!

In other sports news, the New York fans are pissed off...I read in the New york Times, that the Yankees felt used that Seattle backed out of the deal they were working on for Cliff Lee, and then made a better deal with Texas...Poor little Yankees got beat at their own game...Oh, and Knicks fans are all pissed off that LeBron didn't go to NYC...But Bill handles them better then me...



Again, Bill Burr kills it!

Now, this week's tweets of the week...

billyeichner
"Isn't the real story here that there's a heterosexual man named LeBron?"

BIGMOMMAPRODS
"Byron Scott is now the best player on the Cavs"

denisleary
"Lebron goes to Miami. Cleveland announces Going Out Of Business Sale."

sarkastickunt
"My kids make me a better person, and by person I mean closeted drunk."

Oh yeah, there was some big Soccer game Sunday...How'd that turn out?

That's it for now...Have a good week...

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: