Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Words

Today...Maybe yesterday...Whatever it may be...I lost some one I considered a friend...I never actually had the chance to meet this person...It was a blogging friend I guess...(don't get me wrong, I have blogging friends that I truly consider friends, but then there are some you hardly know) I thought I knew this person...Our only communication was through our blogs and comments and sometimes an email...

Why did I lose this friend? Because of my blog...Because of words...I guess we disagreed on something...And I wrote things that weren't liked...I've always felt that disagreeing could make for a good conversation...I don't even think that we were that far off from each other...

Some would say, 'they're only words.' Some would say that 'there's nothing more powerful then words.' Some would say 'silence speaks louder then words.' Maybe all three points are right, or at least true at sometime...

I will always apologize if my words hurt people...And I did...But from day one, not just on this blog, but in life...I always say what I feel or think, at any given time...That's me...That's how I deal with my thoughts, my anger, my sadness, my stress, my goofiness, or whatever is going on in my head, and yes even my heart...

That's what this has always been about...This blog is for me...If you want to come along for the ride...Great...If not, That's cool too...

So to any and all readers...If I offend you...If I upset you...If I piss you off...If I make you laugh...If I make you think...If I do anything at all...Good! Haha! Too bad! I'm sorry!

But they're only f**king words...My words at that.

Later, The Beeze.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

really, there is nothing for you to be sorry about. as you said Beeze, your words are only words. I've had online disagreements before. that was not what this was about.

If words hurt me, then i better get the hell out of the business i'm in, that's for sure. I work around men all day long that talk a ton of shit, i never let it bother me.

we weren't that far off, i was shocked & saddened by the fact that he was killed by a 20 year old girl he was sleeping with & that is the legacy his kids and wife will have to live with.....no one will talk about any good from now on.......only that he was murdered by a 20 year old chick! that is NO legacy to leave your kids and wife to bear! it's going to lead to an ugly uphill battle for all his kids. not to mention the fact that HER familia, thought this guy was legit and going to marry her.........the whole thing is WHACKED! as the days unfold and i learn more & more of their relationship and i get more and more pictures of him with the 20 year old......it's sickening to me to REALIZE ppl. looked up to him, kids wanted to be him.....NOW it's all "shot" to hell.........his wife, is devastated. I've even read some asses saying that "maybe they had an arrangement" HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, STFU. No, she never even knew about this girl, until that girl KILLED her husband and why? Bottom line, he probably told the girl to finally "get lost"......which is only my guess, but a valid one and the chick flipped a gasket and BOOM BOOM out went the lights!

As for the ESPN blah blah blah, i'm used to it.......i get it all the time, but yet if ppl. didn't hate us so much, then we wouldn't be doing our job would we?

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Alright...Thanks for reading!

Unknown said...

to both you and to CK0712 - great post and response, and Beeze you need to look at it like this. If you didn't get any response... that's probably worse.

If we all agreed on everything all the time this would be one hell of a boring world and sometimes the truth sucks, BUT just because it sucks doesn't mean you should pretend it didn't happen.

Anyway - keep up the good work! That whole situation is screwed up to no end...

Rad said...

wow Beeze, I don't remember ever reading something so personal and heartfelt from you. Put down your guard and TESTIFY BROTHER!!!

I wasn't here for the disagreement so I won't comment. I do agree with -A though, keep up the good work.

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Thanks Rad...There's some other personal stuff burried in the archives here.

Thanks for reading!