Sunday, June 28, 2009

Monday Moaning

Well the weekend flew by for me...I don't know how yours went, but I'm guessing it went by to quickly also...

The BIG news this past week and weekend seems to be celebrities dying...In case you missed my view on the disgusting over coverage and non-stop love fest for Michael KID TOUCHER Jackson...Click on over... http://thebeezewax.blogspot.com/2009/06/if-this-offends-you-im-sorry.html ...It may be a little harsh...But when have I cared about offending people...The guy...I mean thing, was a kid toucher, who happened to sing...He hasn't been relevant for years and now all the sudden everyone loves him again, and forgets what creep he was...That's why I'm here...To slap people in the face and say wake the f**k up!

Farrah Fawcett also died...She had the front page for about 2 hours...Then Jacko kicked the bucket and stole her thunder...Billy Mays was found dead Sunday...You know, that annoying infomercial guy...And don't forget Ed McMahon...The celebrities are dropping like flies...It really bothers me how people, along with the media make a big deal about this...Death is the end result of life...It happens every day...And I'll guarantee you that this weekend plenty of other people died and they meant a hell of a lot more to many people then stupid Michael Jackson...Don't fly your flag at half staff (Rock & Roll Hall of Fame) for Jacko the Wacko...Do it for the countless soldiers who have died...Do it for the fallen police officers...Our Priorities have gotten really f**ked up.

By the way...Tippy Tom, the gay, drunk, homeless, guy, best known for being on the Opie and Anthony Show also died...He did more for me then Billy Mays...






Now, onto some sports...This past week I watched the Cleveland Indians lose 2 out of 3 to the Pittsburgh Pirates...This Pittsburgh domination sh!t is getting old...And I gotta say...The Pirates got some decent talent there...So guess what I did...I went back to see my old friends at LIDS (free plug) http://www.lids.com/
and got myself a Pirates cap...What the hell!

Then the Indians traded Mark DeRosa to the Cardinals for a relief pitcher named Chris Perez...ERA over 4...Yeah we needed another one of those...And of course we got the famous, player to be named later...WTF? I say this because Indians GM Mark Shapiro kept saying how many people wanted this guy, and how he was gonna get the best possible deal...REALLY? Then you weren't trying hard enough douche bag! You Suck! Wedge Sucks! Kerry Wood Sucks! Carl Willis Sucks! Screw you all...

When I was a kid I rooted for my home town teams...I still do...But when I was a young kid, my dad gave me a Ryne Sandberg Cubs jersey for Christmas...I don't know why, and I never asked...He's always been a Cleveland guy...So I never understood...But then in the Spring I would get home from school and watch Cubs games with him...I watched Sandberg intensely...Maybe he did this because he wanted me to learn how to play the game the right way...

I'm glad he did...Because of all this I became a Cubs fan...But I just always looked at them as my National league team...And the Tribe was my American league team...

8 years ago I became a Red Sox fan by way of marriage...It was the best thing I've done sports wise...So from this day forth...I'm fully a Sox and Cubs fan...I will stay this way until the Indians get rid of Mark Shapiro and Eric Wedge...And then they will still have to earn my trust...Before they earn my dollars...

Next the Hockey Hall of Fame Inductees were announced and it is a "one hell of a class" as one Sporting News blogger put it... http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/BIG-Sailor/194143/#comments

My favorite member of course being New York Ranger great, Brian Leetch...


The NHL draft was held Friday and Saturday...And like most drafts...It was boring...The much talked about Johnathan Tavares was taken 1st overall...And after hearing about him for the last three years, I wasn't really surprise...

Every couple of years we get these stories of young kids who are gonna be the next "great one"...The next to put the sport on his shoulders and take it to the next level...Sorry kid you ain't it...Tavares is an average skater...He has good hockey sense, but he's lazy defensively...I don't see him being the next great, and I don't see him as the LeBron James of hockey...

I think the best player in the draft was Matt Duchene...
-
Duchene is a much faster and better skater...Has great vision, great hands, and plays strong in both ends of the ice...Maybe I'm wrong...But of course I don't think so...We'll see in 15 to 20 years...maybe sooner!
-
So, let's see...I've trashed society, Michael Jackson, The Cleveland Indians, The Islanders' #1 pick...What else is there?
-
Oh yes...I found out Mrs. Beeze forgot to reload on her birth control pills and apparently one or two of the 5 times we had sex this week could have been at a very bad time...Bad meaning if we don't intend of having anymore children...Which we don't...We thought about it...I did for awhile...But the little Beeze has broken me down...We got rid of all the baby crap...So now I'm doing a lot of "please don't be pregnant" chants...The Mrs. says she's not that worried...That she doesn't think she's a fertile as she once was...But I've got two pieces of evidence of her fertility at times when she said "don't worry, it's safe." Famous god damn last words...
-
Well, that's all for now...I need to go pray for a not pregnant test result...
-
Have a good week...
-
Later, The Beeze.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! Good luck - I'll chant over this way for you!
Oh, and don't forget David Carradine who started all the death list of the Celebs... they say everything in 3s, which means Hollywood isn't safe just yet.

Wonder who it will be? OH! CAN I PICK?! Say Oprah! PLEASE SAY OPRAH!

ok... I'm done now...

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

LMAO!!!

I forgot about Carradine...Maybe because he went out in such a sexy way!

Anonymous said...

horrible about billy mays, another sudden one. can't even imagine going to bed with my hubby & waking up to find him dead......no way, couldn't handle it. feel bad for his familia......surprised at how many are making jokes over his death......

KARMA

see ya ~!~

Anonymous said...

Hummmmmmmmmm .... don't be pregnant ..... hmmmmmmmmmmmm .... don't be pregnant ..... hmmmmmmm

Tribe pitching is horrible, which may be a good description. By the way, Chris Perez was one of the candidates for the closer job in spring training. He's young & throws hard.

Hummmmmmmmmm .... don't be pregnant ..... hmmmmmmmmmmmm .... don't be pregnant ..... hmmmmmmm

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Frank, That's what I've been doing!

CK, Some people make jokes...It's how they deal with their insecurities...I know I have...I, unfortunately don't believe in Karma or most things...