Wednesday, June 3, 2009

How to Get Out of Jury Duty

I got this from a friend of mine a couple months ago...I planned on posting it back then, but forgot...The above letter is from a citizen of Gallatin County Montana, who really doesn't want to participate in that, oh so joyous civic duty known as JURY DUTY!
-
"Apparently you morons didn't understand me the first time. I CANNOT take time off from work. I'm not putting my family's well being at stake to participate in this crap. I don't believ in our "justice" system and I don't want to have a goddamn thing to do with it. Jury duty is a complete waste of time. I would rather count the wrinkles on my dogs balls than sit on a jury. Get it through thick skulls.
Leave me the F_ _k alone."
-
I wonder how things worked out for this fella...I love the line about counting the wrinkles in his dog's balls...Classic!
-
Later, the Beeze.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAAAAAAAA
i got nothin.....jury duty is a pain & even i've pulled the ole "i'm preggers" line to get out of it......but holy crap LMFAO!

YA i wonder how it all worked out for em too!

Unknown said...

The second time I was called for jury duty, as I sat there at the butt crack of dawn surrounded my many other person who were seething with resentment for being summoned by the courts - this man walks up in front of all of us and says, "Wow, I'd say about 50% of you showed up this time! That never happens! It's normally closer to 30%"

Later we found out, unless it's federal, they don't do anything if you don't show up.
If it IS federal, they come to your house with a warrant.