I have been tagged to share 6 unimportant things about me...What the hell!
1. I rub one out everyday...Even if Mrs. Beeze gives it up...I still find time to squeeze one off...I enjoy my me time!
2. I liked Van Halen with Sammy Hagar more then David Lee Roth...Gary Cherone wasn't awful...But didn't have the charism...And he seemed gay on stage...Eddie doesn't let that sh!t fly!
3. I often have angry thoughts...Thoughts about punching my boss, or fliiping over peoples table as they eat...These thoughts make me laugh...Which I think is what keeps me from actually knocking somebody the f*ck out...And keeps me out of jail!
4. I often say change is good...And I'd like to change things in my life...Example: i have lived in the Cleveland area my entire life...I always say how it sucks, and I want to move...I'd love to live in Boston...But that same though scares the hell out of me...I hate change!5. I think organized religion seriously f*cked up....Yet somehow, I believe there is a God...Or some higher power responsible for this world...And I'm sure he laughs at us often!
6. My freshmen year of high school I learned an important lesson...As I fell from a catwalk, 20 feet above a stage...I realized, I'm not afraid of hieghts...I'm afraid of hitting the ground...As most things in my life I found a laugh in it all...A guy a few years older that I looked up to immediately said..."Oh get up you pussy! Quit acting like you just fell 20 feet!"
I'm gonn a throw in a bonus one...
7. I love porn!
Here's the rules....
1.) Put the link of the person who tagged you on your blog..
2.) Write the rules
3.) Mention 6 things or habits of no real importance about you.
Later, The Beeze.
It was funny TCP...Well at least once I got past the shock of falling...
Thanks ~P~ I'm glad I'm not alone!
could you check out my latest post and join in on my mission?
I'd appreciate it
No Problem CCC!
Post a Comment