Saturday, October 24, 2015

Saturday Breakfast in Bed

IMG_4020
So so being the swell dad that I am, right after school Friday I took my oldest back to Ohio to see the last home game of the season for our Brooklyn Hurricanes...She wanted see her friends, and see the fantastic band one more time...she even had hope that the 1-7 'Canes would pull out a win...

But with a minute left, they blew it, and lost 24-21...

She had fun and was happy to see her friends...Then we went to the old house and grabbed some odds and ends that were "non-essentials"  in the move...got gas, and a coffee and headed home...

I unloaded a few things and said screw it...It was midnight and I had been up since 6:45 AM....Then the damn dog starts bugging me for a walk, because he didn't get our standard late evening stroll...After that I caught some scores and passed out on the couch...woke up at 3:00AM and dragged myself off to bed...

For today, I have to take the kids to get pumpkins, and hit the grocery store so I can make some grub for friends that are coming over...

Yeah, I could use some breakfast in bed!

IMG_4021


Who the hell said three's a crowd!?!

No comments: