Monday, June 8, 2015

Monday Moaning




There's a lot shit going on in the "news" and it's all pretty fucking annoying to me....I truly, honestly, don't give a damn about Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner...I'm all for people being happy with who they are, you want to change your sex, go ahead...I've always supported equals rights for EVERYONE...That includes celebritards who are fucking media whores...Do what you want, I just don't give shit...I won't be watching your fucking show, and I won't be following you on Twitter...

Then there was a lot of stink, because the super media whore factory ESPN, has decided to give Jenner their big Arthur Ashe award at their annual 'Let's pat ourselves on our backs' award show, The Espy's...The laundry list of athletes more worthy was widely reported...ESPN doesn't care, they are looking at selling ad time because they will be hyping the drama of seeing a former male, U.S. Olympic gold medalist, wearing a lovely evening gown...I have never watched the Espy's and I won't this year...

Next pile of shit I don't care about...These fucking Duggar people...Holy fucking shit...The Television industry should be ashamed of itself already...All this so-called "Reality TV" bullshit is such fucking nonsense....These fuckers have '19 Kids and Counting"...That's the name of their show...I've never watched, because I'm not fucking idiot...But I looked into them a bit after the news about their one asshole son broke...These people are full-blown-bat-shit-crazy!  Just fucked in the head...Then it comes out there one son has molested multiple girls...Including two of their daughters, HIS SISTERS!...They covered it up...They tried to "get him help"...The father even went to try to justify it by saying he did most of his molesting, "Over the clothes".....These fuckers can't die fast enough!  I'm still trying to figure out why the parents aren't in jail for covering it up...

Then I saw family members blaming the media for leaking the story out there, and 'Doing this to our lives." Really cunts!?!  You put your idiot life on TV...You have no problem with the media paying your fucking bills, to feed all those fucking mouths, but now the media is evil!  Again, these people can't die fast enough!

-Okay, I feel better...

Now, I live in Cleveland, but I have made it clear over the years that I don't like or follow basketball...And I have made it clear over the years, that I don't like LeBron James at all...(Long before "The Decision" I wrote about my distain for him)...So the Cavaliers are in the Finals, but I'm not willing to be Johnny Bandwagon...I'm not going to suddenly write like I know something about Basketball...I'm not even watching....If the Cavs win, I will not celebrate it, I won't suddenly be wearing Cavs gear...I will be happy for my friends who support the Cavs, but I'll stay true to myself, and remain not a basketball fan, and a LeBron James fan...

I did hear about the Kyrie Irving injury, and I saw the entire national media basically say that the Cavaliers have no chance...All I will say about this America, and Cleveland....The National Media is wrong more often then they are right...Just look to Vegas kids...Since the Irving broke his knee-cap, and media put the nail in the Cavs coffin, there has been a lot more money in Vegas being put on James and the Cavaliers...I put more stock in what the books are saying then the media....

-Saturday, American Pharoah won the Belmont Stakes, and completed the Triple Crown...The first time in 37 years....I'll be honest, I'm a cynical bastard...I had my money Frosted...I had American Pharoah coming in second...I mean shit, There have been a bunch of Triple Crown hopefuls in my lifetime, and I have seen them all fail...And while watching the Kentucky Derby, I really like how Frosted closed...I told my wife that day, "Frosted will win at Belmont."  Well, fuck me, I was wrong...

As they came around the last turn Frosted had started charging from the back, and was quickly in second coming down the stretch...Pharoah had been leading the whole way...Frosted was surging...But some how, American Pharoah just kept cruising...The horse just ran a smooth race, and finished five and a half lengths ahead of Frosted...The horse didn't even look tired...


Now American Pharoah, as long as his owners aren't stupid, is looking forward to a wonderful life...They shouldn't run this horse again...Don't even take a chance at a loss, or an injury...Just put him out to Stud... a life a relaxation, eating, and fucking! (Ahhhh, my dream!)  That's gonna be some expensive sperm!

-The Stanley Cup Finals were evened up Saturday as Tampa Bay pulled out the win...They seemed to push the tempo most of the game...The Strangest part of the game was Lightning goalie Ben Bishop coming out of the game twice in the third period...The second time for good...20 year old Andrei Vasilevsky filled the relief role well...He was tested heavily, and held the lead his team gave him...

The Lightning are not saying what caused Bishop to leave the game, and they are not saying who will start game 3 Monday night in Chicago...Some have speculated that it was a leg injury after Bishop was run into by Antoine Vermette...There are others that are speculating that Bishop had a case of the green apple splatters, and couldn't hold it...Vasilevsky looked calm in relief, and is a highly touted young goalie...And considering the inconsistent play of Blackhawks goalie Corey Crawford, I'm not sure if it matters if either team needs to go with a their backup goalie...

That's it for now...

Have a week.

No comments: