Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Browns Circle of Suck Continues



When it comes to the Cleveland Browns, I am rarely shocked...But following their loss Sunday to the Steelers, rumors started swirling that head coach, Rob Chudzinski would be fired...What...Yeah, the team sucks, but it's only his first year as head coach...It's bad enough that this is the third or fourth time that his role in the organization is going to be terminated, but one year?  And yes, within hours, the Browns released a statement saying that they actually did shit-can Chud...

One year as the head coach, with a team who's #3 QB was their best QB, until he destroyed his knee...One year, where the front office gave up on last year's #1 pick and traded him away early in the season...Okay, dude (Richardson) didn't do shit for the Colts, but it's still weird...So, no QB, no running game...Every back on this team was picked up off the scrap heap...One good WR, one good TE, and a couple good O-linemen...A defense that played well, for 3 quarters each week, but when you're out there all day carrying the whole team, you're gonna wear down...


That's what the Browns Logo should be...That's what they gave Chud to work with...A steaming pile shit...

An old friend of mine summed up this situation on Facebook really well...

"The Browns basically gave Chud a typewriter and fired him for not being able to send emails with it."

Thanks for that Matt...You nailed it!

I gave up my Browns fandom a couple years ago...I'm out...I don't by the gear, I take my kids ice skating during the games...I waste no time, and no money on the NFL's most consistent product...Consistently bad product that is...Clevelander's I suggest you do the same...This organization is the laughingstock of the NFL...

I wish there was another city out there, that wanted to take Browns away again!

The Beeze.

No comments: