Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Beeze's College Football Wrap Up



Well, the BCS Championship Game is set...How? Because the media said so...For a number of years the media has forced it down our throat that the SEC is the best conference in College Football...So they will always say that a one loss SEC team is better then a one loss team from any other conference...They will even tell us a one loss SEC team is better then certain undefeated teams...They refuse to acknowledge that half of the teams in the SEC are garbage...They refuse to look at the fact that these SEC powers often schedule weak non-conference games...Or that they don't travel anywhere out of the south...(with the rare exception that LSU made a couple years ago)

But the media has made it clear that whoever wins the SEC championship will be playing in the National Championship Game...A one loss Oregon team gets no mention...(They didn't win their conference, so maybe they don't deserve it)...No mention for a one loss Kansas State team...Why? Because they aren't sexy...They're not flashy...Ummm, but have you watched Alabama?  They aren't very flashy either, squeaking out wins against LSU and Georgia, and losing to Texas A&M at home...Although, those bouncing Alabama tits above are sexy!

So after 'Bama beat Georgia Saturday 32-28, the big game was set...Alabama will face Notre Dame for that big crystal football...And to all you people giving Notre Dame no chance...No expected them to get this far, did they?  I'll tell you this...Watch Alabama's games again...Watch ND's games again...I think we are all going to witness a really good game between these two teams...And I think the Irish are going to shock a whole lot of people...Yes, I know you ND haters...Just like I've grown to hate the SEC...So talk all your shit...But when your team loses, I don't want any bullshit excuses...Because if ND loses, I won't play that game...I'll take the shit you throw at me...And I'll rip them for playing like crap if they do so...Anyone who has read my blog knows, while I'm a loyal fan, that doesn't stop me from picking my teams apart...Win or lose, I'll be here...Will you?

As for the rest of this weekend of College Football, I'll be honest...I paid hardly any attention at all...I just didn't care...The kids and I went ice skating...Then we watched a high School hockey game with some friends...Then we went home for dinner, and then I realized there was some football going on...I watched the second half of the 'Bama/Georgia game...Then the Mrs. put on "It's a Wonderful Life"...At the commercials I jumped over to the K-State/Texas game...I paid no attention to the Florida State/ Georgia Tech game, because who really cares...And FSU, you should be ashamed of yourselves for only winning 21-15...

After the kids fell asleep, and the Mrs. went to bed, I put on the rest of the K-State/Texas game...Collin Klein and company back to where they were, beating Texas 42-24...Earlier in the day, Baylor, who has been playing pretty well late in the season, beat #23 Oklahoma State 41-34...

Friday night, for the second time in 2 weeks, UCLA and Stanford put on another good game as they played for the PAC-12 title...The Cardinal held on to a 27-24 win...

In the MAC, it took Northern Illinois 2 OT's to top Kent State 44-37...

And then...Saturday night, there was another game...I had no intention of watching any of it...The Big-10 Championship game...With their two stupid division names..."Leaders" and "Legends"...Wow, the BIG-10 ego is disgusting...Wisconsin vs Nebraska...I had flipped over during a commercial of the K-State game, and saw a Nebraska TD called back because I WR threw an awesome block, and they called the bullshit 'hitting a defenseless player' crap...


BOOM!


You know why this was a bullshit penalty?  Because #10 in red has an angle at making a tackle....80 in white is the reason a TD was scored...And the candy ass refs stole it....

That all said, it wasn't going to help Nebraska...From this point on...No one is allowed to talk fondly of Nebraska's "Black Shirt Defense"...I don't ever want to hear about the vaunted "Black Shirts" ever again...Fuck that bullshit...When you give up 216 yards on 9 carries to one running back...Along with giving up 202 yards on 21 carries to another running back...Along with giving up 109 yards on 15 carries to another running back, and a combined 8 rushing TD's....You don't ever get to hype your defense again....Every defensive coach on that staff should be fired...for life!

Wisconsin won the Big-10, 70-31, and it wasn't even that close...

That's all I have...Yes, this post is a bit uninspired...As am I.

The Beeze.

(Thanks to Big Lead Sports for the quality GIFs)

No comments: