Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday Moaning (A Day Late and a Dollar Short)



Yes, I took a personal day...Needed a Monday Moaning breather...But here I am, back for more...Back with more to say...And since I took that breather, let me give you all just a little extra of the good stuff...


Now that I've taken care of the sexy, I am happy to say that Notre Dame will be playing in the BCS Championship game against Alabama...I think I made my thoughts clear HERE...There isn't a doubt in my mind that ND can beat Alabama...I'm not calling a blowout...But they can win...It should be a close game...

The Bowl game that most people seem excited about is the Fiesta Bowl...Kansas State vs. Oregon...A Championship game many wanted to see, before both teams lost...It should be a fun one...

But the Bowl causing all the controversy is the Orange Bowl, which has Northern Illinois taking on Florida State...The 12-1 Huskies did everything required of them to earn an at large bid for a BCS bowl...All the other conferences knew about this rule...ESPN knew about it...It was many of their talking heads that kept raising a stink about the likes of past Boise State, TCU, Utah, and Nevada teams not getting a fair shot at BCS bowls...

So now, a MAC school does it, and everyone is pissed...They keep screaming Oklahoma should be there...WHY?  Because they're a big name...So what...They lost to Notre Dame, and Kansas State...They win both those games, they're playing for it all...They win one of those games, and maybe they win their conference and get the automatic bid...College Football has always been clear...You have to win...Win...There's no playoff (yet) so you have to be perfect, or nearly perfect to go anywhere...Otherwise, go fuck yourself...So stop with this Oklahoma, Georgia, LSU, should be there instead of NIU...

NIU is 12-1...You're not...NIU won their conference...You didn't...NIU finished in the top 15...They hit the requirements...NIU's QB is better then yours...NIU is giving their students 1 free ticket each to the Orange Bowl...Your school isn't/wouldn't....I'll take the Huskies over you crying cunts!

-Sunday, my NFL viewing options were the Lions and Colts and Packers vs the Vikings...I could care less about these teams...The Lions have been a bust...The Colts are rebuilding...I don't care about Andrew Luck and his come backs...The Packers have been overrated, or underachieving, or both...And the Vikings are trying to get their shit together...I just don't care...The NFL just really bores me...So the kids and I went ice skating...We've been going twice a week for a few weeks now...Maybe I'll start getting my ass back in shape...

When we got home, the Browns game versus the Raiders was on...Guess what?  I didn't fucking watch it...Two of the worst teams in the NFL going head to head in the battle of who could care less...No thanks...I made meatloaf, mash potatoes and corn instead... (the Browns won)

-The big story this week in the NFL was Chiefs LB Javon Belcher shooting and killing his girlfriend and mother of their 3 month old daughter...Then he went to the Chiefs facilities, and killed himself in front of his coach and GM...It's an awful story, and while many have touched on it, no one has said something that needs to be said...I don't care if you were his friend of a family member of his, and you're reading this...FUCK JAVON BELCHER!  Anything good he ever did in his life was voided Saturday...He got off easy taking his chicken shit way out...Fuck this fucking fuck...His daughter has no parents...And one day she'll learn about what happened, and what will that do for her?  Break her heart...Fill her with anger...God knows what else...Javon Belcher is/was a piece of shit....That's all his head stone should say...

- And since I'm already angry...I'm sure everyone has heard about the homeless guy who had no shoes...So a NYC cop bought him a pair of water resistant boots and some socks...The picture of it all has become huge...


Well once again, this guy has no shoes...When he was seen without the boots, barefoot again, he was asked about it...His story..."They're hiding." He feels that they are expensive, and could get stolen...

Well kids, I'm calling bullshit!  You're fucking homeless...Where the fuck are they hiding?  I hate to be cynical, but am...I don't believe this shit one bit...This fucker sold those boots for some drugs or booze...This cop did a great thing...I have to wonder how he feels about this...Probably gonna think twice before he thinks about reaching into his pocket for some one again...

-A year ago this past weekend, the comedy world lost a great...If you have a hour to kill, come back and click on this video, and listen to great interview with Patrice O'Neal...It's not just about comedy, it's a real, honest, and funny conversation that gave great insight into a hell of a comic...




That's it for now...Have a week...

The Beeze.

No comments: