Sunday, February 12, 2012

Monday Moaning

Since the passing of our friend Jud, I've been struggling with how open this post, and what to put in it...I think 3rd would want me to do my thing, so let's do it right...



"When all these walls come down, they'll shake us...
We fight not to be, not to be weightless...
When all these stars hit ground, they'll wake us...
We fight not be, not to be weightless..."


Since I learned of Jud's passing, I've been feeling like many of my fellow bloggers...We all feel a great sense of loss, even though I have never sat in a bar and had a beer with him...It seems kind of odd to be so moved by the death of some one you know only from blogging, twitter, and facebook...But the fact of the matter is, I feel closer to many of my Internet friends, then I do with people I see every day of my life...There is a common bond that we have, and that has created the connection we have...

3rdStone's wall came down, and it shook some of us...His star hit ground, and it woke some of us up...Now we're trying not to be weightless...

I learned a lot from 3rd...Tons about Football and NFL greats...I also learned a lot about writing, and networking...And this past week I also learned, I need to set up a place in my Will, so some one can contact my Internet friends, and fellow bloggers when I die...Sad, but true, this is the age we are living in...

Like I said, I think Jud would like it if I got back on track, and did my thing...So, last week I saw a story that set me off, and I'm sure the post I wrote about it, didn't earn me anymore fans in China...The parents in THIS story gotta be up for Tool Of The Week!

Then there was the 9 year old hockey player that set things off after his 200 goal...Check THIS shit out...Read the comments too...Relentless fuckers on that site!

Now most people on Barstool are all in with their side of it...Some of my friends think the coach went overboard...Listen, what's overboard is a 9 year old knowing he was going to score his 200th goal...How does he know that...Either he's an asshole already at 9, or his parents are keeping track, and let him know...If they're keeping track, fuck them! How is a kid lighting the lamp 200 times in Pee-Wee...That's crazy fucking Gretzky shit...Is he playing in a league of 7 year olds...Are the goalies blind...WTF!?!

The coach was trying to teach the kids a lesson, and then mom goes crazy, screaming child abuse, and wants everyone to pay up...I'm putting the blame on the parents...The kid, well I'm sure this shit was put in his head...The coach does seem to have some dick-head in him, but shit, dealing with twat-bag parents is a son of a bitch!

-The New York Rangers were in Philly Saturday, and pounded the Flyers, on the scoreboard, and on the ice...The Rangers own the Flyers this year...And Philly if you keep running that Sestito meat head out there, he's gonna end up lying in a puddle of his own, blood and piss...Kid keeps running his mouth, and wanting to drop the gloves, but he's got no game to back it up, and he's an average fighter...Just a big mouth, dolt...

But the other news from that game was, Columbus Bluejackets GM Scott Howson, and a couple scouts were at the game...There has been a lot of talk about the Jackets moving Rick Nash to the Rangers...But the price may be too high...And then there is the cap space to worry about since Nash is under contract until 2018, for more than $7 million a year...

There is also talk of moving Jeff Carter...It's his first year in Columbus after they traded fro him last year...He's underachieved, and has spent more time on the IR then he has on the ice...Carter would be cheaper, but also a bigger risk, since he can't stay healthy, and can't seem to find a team that wants to ever keep him...

So this was me trying to do my thing, and write a bit about sports and shit...Like I said, I know that's what 3rd would tell me to do...But I'll close with a little more love for our friend...One of the things I always liked about Jud, was his musical taste...He if you go to his BLOGSPOT_PAGE, you'll here Hendrix's 3rd Stone From the Sun kick in...Scroll down to the bottom and look at his play list...An amazing variety...And he was always open about how much he liked A Flock of Seagulls...So Jud, this one is for you...




Have a week...

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: