Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday Moaning


Yeah, Kate Upton, you can milk me! How we love the Sports Illustrated cover girl...Don't worry, there will be more of her later...But first, we have to talk about Basketball...

Basketball!?! WTF!?! On my blog!?! Are we in some kind of alternate universe? Well, just for a few minutes...

First, this Jeremy Lin bullshit...It's pretty sad how quickly the media (ESPN especially) jumps all over a story...The hype machine gets rolling, and you better look out...I'm shocked that Tim Tebow hasn't been given credit for teaching Lin everything he knows...But seriously, why are people acting like he is the second coming of Magic Johnson? Dude had 54 turnovers in 17 games...What the fuck is that...It sure as fuck isn't great!

And then there was this...




I'm sorry, but people also need to calm down with the politically correct bullshit too..."Chink in his armor" isn't about his Asian background...It's a common phrase...And most likely, this ESPN dolt wasn't thinking about race when he asked Walt Frazier the question...Poor bastard got suspended 30 days...I'm sorry if I offend, but not really...But people are to fucking sensitive...Anymore people have it in their head that it's against the law for them to be offended...Like it's in the Bill of Rights that no man/woman should ever be offended...Guess what, it's not...Fuck yourself!

Ching, chang, chink, chong, cling, clang, chink, clack, clunk, clunk ching, chink, chong, cling, cling, chink,chank!

Sorry, about that...Little Beeze dropped the silverware rack down the stairs...

Then, there was this fucking LeBron James story...I thought it was just going to make noise in Cleveland, but no...It spread all over...He said he'd be open to coming back to Cleveland...Bo, people could stop talking about this horse shit...Personally, I hate basketball, so I don't care what he does...I wouldn't care if he got AIDS, and Magic Johnson wouldn't give him the cure!

Check that shit out, two Magic Johnson lines in one post!

If I'm the Heat, or one of there 72 loyal fans I'm pissed...This guy got the Miami hype machine going crazy, then shit the bed in the Finals...It's been a year and a half in Miami and he's realizing he doesn't like being the bad guy...He's realizing how good he had it when all of Cleveland (except for me) was swinging from his nuts...Well fuck you dummy! And all the dopes in Cleveland saying they would like to have him come back, fuck you too...He did so much last time, that you burned your LeBron jerseys!

Then there is the now dead sport of boxing...Saturday night there was a Heavy Weight Title Fight...Did you know that? Of course not...There hasn't been a good heavy weight fight since Tyson was chomping on Holyfield's ear!

One of the Klitchko boys beat the crap out of a nobody named Dereck Chisora...At the post fight press conference, some other nobody named David Haye starts popping off to Chisora...



Yeah, he doesn't want the guy that won the fight...He wants the joke that got his ass handed to him...Well Boxing once you have guys pulling WWE shit, you know it's over...

It's really sad to see the once great sport of boxing dying off...I remember my dad coming home with two sets of gloves, and teaching my brothers and I about it...I remember watching countless great fights on TV...I remember boxing so fondly, and now it's joke...

But if you want to see some good fights, check out a Hockey game...




That's all I've got right now...Well, except a little more Kate...





Have a week...

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: