Monday, June 28, 2010

Poor Al Gore Justed Wanted to Bust a Nut


I often don't go along with woman who come out a year or two later with accusations against a guy, especially a famous guy, for some type of sexual wrong doing...But after listening to this woman, a massage therapist, talk about about her encounter with Gore...I kinda believe her...I've been to massage therapists...The legit ones and the glorified hooker ones...Based on her account, Al knew how to play the game...That is until the point where she describes him becoming a borderline rapists...



Okay, I couldn't get it to embed, so here's a link... http://www.nypost.com/video?vxSiteId=a89dc16f-1771-485a-8c76-3ebbf3072361&vxChannel=PostUsFeed&vxClipId=1458_977001&vxBitrate=300

Old Al is frisky f**ker huh!?!

Now she may be full of shit...But in my time here on earth, I've learned a few things...1. Most guys are just like me...Horny bastards...Nothing wrong with that, as long as you don't cross certain lines...2. Most of the time when shit like this comes out about a politician, it's true...3. He hasn't denied it...That makes you look guilty...

What do you think...And what's with these dummies leaving stains of chicks clothing...What dolts! Maybe Al should just stick to hugging trees!


Later, The Beeze.

No comments: