Thursday, November 5, 2015

The Beeze's College Football Pick'em (week 10)





Last week I didn't post a Pick'em...There were only 2-3 games I liked, and didn't even like them that much...One of the things I learned about gambling from my father was, don't bet just to bet...If you aren't feeling it...Don't do it...So I didn't...But this week, I'm feeling it...So here we go...


- Texas Tech at West Virginia...

This series is tied at two games each, so we don't have much history to work with...What we do have is this is a Big 12 game...Almost all of the Big 12 lacks defense...And we know Tech loves to chuck it, and try to score points...West Virginia is a 8 point favorite...Take the Red Raiders plus the 8 points...



- Duke at North Carolina...

UNC has won 22 of the last 25...But I am still surprised to see Duke as a 7.5 point underdog...Coming off getting royally screwed by the refs in that Miami game, I like Duke...Think about this...If Duke wins out, and then wins the conference championship, the playoff committee kind of has to ignore that Miami loss, since the ACC admitted Duke should have won...Duke is angry...Duke is on a mission...Take Duke plus the 7.5 points...






- Notre Dame at Pittsburgh...

Since 1988 the Irish lead this series 15-5...ND knows they need to win out, and will need help to get into the playoff conversation...And Pittsburgh, isn't that good...Take the Irish minus the 8.5 points...




- Florida State at Clemson...

Florida State has lost 5 of their last 6 at Clemson...This game is huge for both teams...But Clemson needs it...The only way the will get the respect they deserve from the playoff committee is if they are undefeated...The Tigers are a 10.5 point favorite...Normally, against a solid FSU team, I would go with the Seminoles getting that many points...But I'm looking for Clemson to make a statement...A bigger statement then what they made against Notre Dame...I'm taking the risk...I'm taking Clemson minus the 10.5....





-  Arizona State at Washington State...

Washington State is a 3 point favorite...WSU being a favorite is odd...This is strictly giving the home team the bump...ASU is 10-1 in the last 11 meetings...I see the SUn Devils making that 11-1...Take ASU plus the 3 points...





- LSU at Alabama...

Alabama have won the last 4 in this series...But this Alabama team isn't as good as those teams...I think they are overrated...LSU running back Leonard Fournette is out to prove something, and is looking at this game to be the key to his Heisman run...I don't even have to think about this...I'm taking the Tigers plus the 6.5 points...



- Bonus pick...


-Navy at Memphis....

Navy is a 7.5 point underdog...With the way they play, I would like to take those points...But this is Memphis...How powered offense, and a team not getting the respect they deserve...Take Memphis minus the 7.5 points...






Good luck....Beat the bookie!


No comments: