Thursday, November 19, 2015

North Dakota has a New Nickname




No, that isn't the official new logo, but considering the new nickname is the "Fighting Hawks," that would be a great logo to piss off all those that killed the Fighting Sioux nickname...

Here are the former Fighting Sioux logos...


Like I said, that Indian warrior looking hawk would be sweet!  And yes, I said Indian, because being politically correct is for all those college cunts out there, not me!

After two years the best they could come up with is "Fighting Hawks"...I'm sorry, but that shit is lame...But if they get a cool logo maybe it will work well if they try to incorporate some Native American style into it, to match somewhat with the Sioux logos still present...(yes I said Native American...Not for the cunts...It just read better)...

The Fighting Sioux logos throughout The Ralph Engelstad Arena, where the Division I hockey teams play, will remain as part of an agreement with the NCAA....Part of that being because Engelstad was so against the name changing, that when he had the arena built, he had Sioux logo all over that fucking place...In stone, in tile, in marble, large portions of floors and walls...Everywhere...He was all about sticking it to the PC police...That's why the change didn't happen until years after he died...

And while I don't love this nickname...I like it more then the other 4 finalists for the new nickname...

Nodaks, North Stars, Roughriders, and Sundogs......

Nodaks...No Thanks!   Let's go with Fighting Hawks!


No comments: