Friday, February 6, 2009

Leave Phelps Alone


Really? This is what people are going crazy about....WTF!!!
-
So I was listening to Mike & Mike today...But it was to other guys instead...They were talking about Michael Phelps smoking pot, and all the sh!t that has followed...It was brought up how he is getting killed on the blogs...Especially the "Mommy Blogs"....Well Mommies, this one is for you....
-
Shut up you fat pigs...Just because your husband won't f**k you anymore, doesn't mean you get a free pass to be a twat!!! Drop a couple pounds and maybe he'll climb back on ya!!!
-
I find amusing how quickly people forget what they did when they were 23 years old...I'd be worried if the guy didn't smoke some weed...You know what most of these whinny b!tches were doing when they were 23....Everything, and everyone...Some of these gashes have seen more d!cks then a lifeguard on a nude beach...Let alone where they shoved those d!cks.....I'm betting one of these "Mommy Bloggers" was the same pig that got up on stage with my band back in '97 and dropped and gobbled right there...Then she came back to our loft and asked me to snort some blow off her ass...That was followed by her taking a train....23 years old is all about making bad decisions, mistakes and doing crazy, stupid sh!t....
-
Listen I'm not a pot-head, but I don't have a problem with people who do smoke pot...I'm aloud to throw down some beers...Some people prefer the weed....I've always thought it was stupid that pot is illegal, but alcohol, and cigarettes are legal...I don't smoke pot for the same reason I don't smoke cigarettes....I have asthma, and I don't feel like screwing with my lungs...But I've tried it...I didn't mind it....I've tried many things....
-
Seriously people....It's weed....The guy piled up a bunch of Gold Metals...He's earned a little time to relax....And you know what "Mommy Bloggers", you should relax to...And I'm not talking about you taking the drugs your doctor gave you...Try pouring yourself a glass of wine....Maybe a PBR....Maybe some "Mr. John Daniels"....Or even roll yourself a J....Ask one of your kids where their stash is...Kick back and remember the good ole days when you weren't an uptight bitch...You know the days when you a beer in one hand, a bong in the other, and a cock in your mouth....
-
This is me defending Michael Phelps....Until you can win a Gold Metal...F**k that....Until you can accomplish anything other then being a pain in the ass...
-
SHUT THE F**K UP!!!
-
Later, the Beeze.

10 comments:

RyanB said...

Good post man.

Seriously if the worst thing a 23 year does is smoke a bong or two that's pretty tame. I know I did plenty worse and so did most other people.

~::* Kreativemess *::~ said...

LOVE THIS POST.

Yes "mommy bloggers" need to get out of the house more often.

They were talking about this on the radio this morning and someone was saying how he categorizes weed with heroin and cocaine.... people went nuts with disagreement. And like you, most people agree that after winning a few golds at 23...YOU DESERVE A J.

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

I'm glad I'm not alone!!!

Thanks for reading.

Anonymous said...

LMFAO!!!! i could not agree with you MORE! this is the most overblown shit ever....now that it's off season, at least 12 guys will be busted for weed & NONE of them will lose their sponsorship or be on a 3 month suspension...WEED kids, not hard shit........WEED

OIVEY lmao!

Crazy Canton Cuts said...

He'll be forgiven

Kobe was

Unknown said...

Amen!

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

CK, It's a crazy double standard we've got going on in the sports world...I hope some fat "Mommy Blogger" reads this and gets really pissed...Ha!

CCC, I'm sure he'llbe forgiven...It's just stupid that he'll have to be forgiven...

A, Word!

Anonymous said...

Way to let it out there Beeze ... This has been way overblown, but that's what happens with famous people. I think this will pass and most will forgive and forget.

As for your feelings for Mommy Blogs ... a new song?

bdubsmitty said...

Anyone wanting to read my STFU for this week, just refer to this post by the BEEZE.

Brilliant work my friend. I couldn't have said this any better myself.

Mommy bloggers -- go blow a cock.

I still LMAO when I read "drop and gobble" -- that is classic.

My word verification is rhorog -- I guess that's how scooby doo asks Velma for a low-jo LMFAO

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

That's right Jurk...Cumdumpsters be warned!

Frank, a song about "Mommy Blogs" could be meaner than a song about Rangers defensemen...Ha!

TCP, didn't mean to steal the STFU this week...Glad you enjoyed it...I'd let Velma give me a low-jo, but she has to keep on her glasses...LOL!