Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday Moaning

Time for some Monday Moaning.


The weekend started out good. Friday Mrs. Beeze and I went out for dinner...What was the special occasion you ask...We had a babysitter.

The food was great, she enjoyed her wine, and I enjoyed my beer.

When we got home the kids were asleep, we got rid of the sitter, and got to bumpin' uglies.

Saturday morning had to go to work. As usual that sucked. Caught the last quarter of the Irish vs Navy on TV.(listened to the first 3) I'm getting tired of struggling against Navy.


Saturday night I enjoyed watching the New York Rangers comeback to beat the Boston Bruins in a shoot out.(Don't tell the wife...I kept the little Beeze up for it)






Sunday, was full of getting crap done around the house, playing with the kids, and trying to squeeze in some football.

My fatasy team is starting to suck at the wrong time.


And seriously, How the hell do the Philadelphia Eagles tie the Bengals? WTF Sorry Eagles fan, I know that hurts.

Is Andy Ried gonna go job hunting with Romeo Crennel?

Speaking of BIG FAT ROMEO, the Brownies get another chance on National TV, against the Bills. I hope they can pull it off. I think Brady will do well again...It's the rest of the team that has me worried.



Now on to some Notre Dame Fighting Irish Hockey. The Irish swept a two game series this weekend against Lake Superior State.




Friday night the Irish won 4-3 in a shoot out.

The Goal scorers for Notre Dame were...Christiaan Minella, Ben Ryan, and Ryan Guentzel. In the shoot out, Billy Maday, and Calle Ridderwall scored to give the Irish the victory.

Goalie Jordan Pearce made 40 saves including 2 in the shoot out.


Saturday night the Irish beat Lake Superior again, this time 5-2.

The Notre Dame goal scorers were....Billy Maday, Eric Condra, Christaan Minella, Teddy Ruth, and Calle Ridderwall. Ridderwall also had two assists.

Pearce again got the victory between the pipes, making 20 saves.


That's all for now.

Depending on how the Browns do, we may have some Tuesday Moaning.


Later, the BEEZE.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, you are a trip!! bumpin uglies, that is just klassic
LMAO!

bdubsmitty said...

haven't heard "bumpin uglies" since about 1999...thanks for the trip down memory lane.

LMAO

Anonymous said...

i almost spit my coffee out when i read that, too dayum funny, i love it!!

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Thanks for reading. Glad I could dust that one off, and get a laugh out of it.

Anonymous said...

HA i so needed that after the fricken TIE game.......aaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

YO beeze, my browns blog is for you, congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Quinn is looking sharp for being a backup, stay proud!!

it was my pleasure!! i have a ton of pics if you want them gimme a holler!

3rdStoneFromTheSun said...

yo Beeze

welcome to blogspot

very cool!