Thursday, August 25, 2011

Kickoffs, Race in Sports, and Danica Patrick


-Okay, we'll start with this bitch first...Since Wednesday night I've had to hear reports that Danica Patrick is going to be switching to NASCAR full-time....Ummm, I don't give a shit! I would guess even racing fans don't really give a shit...Maybe if this skank would actually win a few races, people would take news about her seriously...But they don't...All she is to the world, is eye candy...Something to spank it to...And she isn't even that hot...Nor has she gotten totally naked and blown a horse, while having a monkey shit on her, so she's lost my interest already!

-Next up, kickoffs in the NFL...Hey asshole rules committee, I want my kickoffs back...This is more pussification of America going on...If high school kids are returning kickoffs, the NFL's millionaires can do it too...Yes, injuries can happen on kickoffs, but injuries happen on any and every play on a football field...Besides that, there are players who only get a chance in the NFL because the first got work on kickoff teams...Former Giants linebacker Antonio Pierce said it on ESPN a couple weeks ago..."If it wasn't for getting a chance on the kickoff coverage team, no one would no me."

Besides that, the NFL has killed off what can be one of the most exciting plays in Football...Every year they try to make the game safer..Instead they are slowly ruining, while players are still getting hurt...You're not helping anyone, you're just pissing off your fans...

-Now, to the real touchy subject...Race in Sports has come up again this week...There was THIS article in the Washington Times...So this guy says, the decline in black players should concern us...Who the fuck are you to tell me what should concern me!?! And I would think that the 600,000 African children on the verge of starvation should concern us...It sure as shit should concern you more then the decline of blacks playing baseball...But then again Mr. Snyder, your paper has only covered that "Briefly"...

But since this is such a major story...Ummm, a story that USA Today writes once a year...Lets get at it...I think it's idiotic to think Baseball or any sport worse off because of a decline in any racial group...It's almost as if Mr. Snyder is flat out saying, 'no matter what, blacks are better athletes then whites'...which to me is some stupid shit...Borderline racist shit, that no one will call him on...But I will, because I'm so sick of this topic, and hacks like him...

Should we also be concerned about the decline in white players in the NBA? I'll bet you'll say no, because that wouldn't be Politically Correct...Should Canada be concerned that the number of Canadian youths playing Hockey has gone down? I don't know, maybe they should be happy that they are finding more things to do other then just playing hockey...Should the NHL be concerned that there is an increase in European players? I would say yes...Hockey doesn't need more pussies like the Sedin twins! Or should Hockey be concerned that the number of black players is slowly on the rise? Of course not you asshole!

This whole topic pisses me off...I'm sick of "Journalists" repeatedly trying to tell us how racist we are...I'm sick of "White Guilt" being pushed down my throat...I'm sick of these hacks trying to tell me, you, leagues, and companies, how bad we are, and how we should be better...Mr.Snyder, why don't you go to one of those refugee camps in Africa and see what real concerns are...You haven't got a clue! If you opened your eyes, maybe you'd understand that who is playing what sports, for millions of dollars, really means very little when you look at the big picture...

-Before I go, I have two of my links I want top push...In THIS post I ask why Mothers are put on pedestals, and Fathers are blown off?

-In THIS post I ask a question, that has gone unanswered for 60 years...

That's it for now...

Later, The Beeze.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pic ... but I'm curious about which star personality has blown a horse. After all, if anyone would know ... Hope all is well. Damn work is limiting my blogging rounds.