Tuesday, August 30, 2011

They Say Everything is Bigger in Texas...



Well I guess it's true, of idiot, lard-ass, piece of shit parents too!

Now before I get into it...Relax Texas...I'm not shitting on all of you...Just these bastards...I have friends in Texas, and I know not everyone there are child-killing assholes, or stupid governors, who don't believe in Science...

Now, to the fat bastards...I heard about this Monday evening, and I was losing my mind...Those two fat asses above, Michael Ray James and Tina Marie Alberson thought punishing his son, her stepson, Jonathan, for wetting the bed was to be taken seriously...So seriously, that they deprived him of water for five days...Jonathan was 10 years old...Now he's dead...That will happen when Texas is rocking 100 plus degrees days for over a mouth...

Jonathan's twin brother Joseph told authorities they would make him stand in front of a window, in the sunlight, for hours...No Air Conditioning...No water...When he was given a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, he choked on the peanut butter from his throat being so dry...He was still not allowed water...Joseph said he wanted to help his brother, but was terrified that he would be punished in the same way...They didn't care about about Jonathan's well being until he collapsed...But by the time he got to the hospital, it was over...


This boy did not deserve to suffer like that...

His father and stepmother on the other hand, they deserve to suffer even more...My wife would prefer me to not be pro-death penalty, but stories like this aren't going to help her argument...As a matter of fact, I would gladly take a government job, traveling the country, executing pieces of shit like this for the good of all mankind...


Later, The Beeze.

No comments: