Friday, August 5, 2011

Bumper Stickers Stink and I Don't Like Them


Okay, that one is funny...But seriously, can we please knock it off with the damn bumper stickers...It's 2011...We don't need bumper stickers when we have instant everything on our phones...We have Facebook and Twitter if you need to say something catchy...You don't ruin your stupid car!

Yeah, dummies, bumper stickers depreciate the value of your car...That means an extra dick in your ass when you're trying to trade it in...

Oh yeah, and most of the bumper stickers out there are just stupid...

"My child is an Honor Student" Ummm, we don't give a shit...We just want you to get your slow driving ass out of the fast lane!

"Kerry - Edwards" bumper stickers...REALLY? You're a couple elections behind...

Your Anti-Bush stickers, yeah, you can get rid of those too...He's no longer the President...

The oval bumper stickers...Hey, I'm Irish, but I don't care if you went there, or wish you could, or whatever the reason it is that you have an "IRE" in an oval sticker...And if you have a radio show here in Cleveland, apparently it's a law that you make those oval bumpers stickers...I don't care if you listen to Rover...Fucking show has been the same show every day for 8 years...

Then there are the environmental bumper stickers...Often on the back of cars that do nothing good for Mother Earth...

And the the Religious ones...I saw one today, and it stuck in my head, and it kept bugging me...I'm not the most religious person...I will go with Science before faith...But from my 12 years of Catholic schooling, I understand faith...I get it, but I don't have much of it...The one I saw today said, "God Rules"...

Rules what? God is like a NFL Quarterback...He gets too much credit, and too much blame...Seriously, did God rule the Stock Market into the ground on Thursday? Did God have the say in the MLB trade deadline deals...How about NFL Free-agency?

Does God rule us all around the world, like his own giant chess game...If so, why does he rule a bunch of fucking idiots into power and wealth, while better people scape by and get shit on by the system?

Like I said, God gets too much blame, and too much credit...

If the good Lord ruled me into the power, everyone would have a bumper sticker that read, 'The Beeze is Cock-Strong as a Mutha Fucka!'

Later, The Beeze.

1 comment:

Admin said...

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Naturally I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.