Sunday, December 21, 2008

Monday Moaning






You may be thinking The Beeze is p!ssed...You thought right....I've learned not to expect too much from the Browns...but I f**king expect to beat the Bengals. WTF!!!

On the local radio coverage after the game I heard the one reporter congratulate Jamal Lewis for reaching a career milestone for rushing yards...Seriously...F**k that....Congrats on not beating the Bengals, you bunch of p*ssies...Congrats on not scoring an offensive touchdown in the last five games...Congrats, a lot of people will be losing there jobs after this piece of $h!t season. That reporter is officially A FIRST CLASS DOUCHE!!!
--
And if I hear one more person say what a smart QB ken Dorsey is, I'm gonna punch them in the face....He's not smart....He sucks....Smart QBs don't throw it to a receiver who has 3 DBs all over him....F Ken Dorsey!!!

I hope that after these last five weeks, that there is no doubt in Randy Lehner's mind that he must rebuild his team...Starting in the front office.

Now a real congratulations goes out to the Mount Union Purple Raiders for winning the Division-3 National Championship on Saturday. Way to go fellas!!!

The next thing I want to hit on is The Sporting News pick for "Athlete of the Year"...TSN member Fan82 posted a blog on this topic, and I totally agree with him....Eli Manning as "Athlete of the Year"? Seriously? F that. I'm not saying Go with the same guy as Sports Illustrated....But Eli Manning? That's the best you can do? Very disappointing.

And what's even worse, s the picture they took of Eli for this bullsh!t....They should have called it "The Sporting News Douche of the Year" I'm not kidding...Manning looks like a pud.
What a DOUCHE.
--
Now I want to say this...Many New York Rangers fans are unhappy that Mats Sundin signed with the Vancouver Canucks, instead of the Rangers....I'm not one of them....Many have said that the contract the Rangers gave to weak a$$ Defensman Wade Redden made it financially impossible to sign Sundin...That's true, the Rangers would have had to move Redden, and NOBODY wanted to pick up that contract....But look what Sundin has done..he said he didn't want to be a rent-a-player....Well it's almost half way through the season and he has just decided to sign with someone...and he has handcuffed the Canucks with the huge salary he wanted....Now they have limited cap room to do anything else....And after all this I'm predicting Sundin will have a limited impact on the Canucks...I didn't think he would be a good fit in New York...I'm glad the Rangers didn't get him.
--
Here's a good little article about Sundin, and the money he wanted....
--
--
No Notre Dame Hockey this week, the Irish were off this weekend.
--
That's it for now...Have a good week.
--
Later, The BEEZE

8 comments:

bdubsmitty said...

I'm surprised with the choice of Eli as well...he looks like the wimpy kid that everyone beat up in school in that pic.

But that's just another reason why SN is starting to suck balls.

As far as the Browns go, I'm kinda glad they got shutout because I had them as the low scoring team on feathersforever's High/Low game on Sporting News, so if it makes you feel any better they got me the 10 bonus points.

I'm sure that doesn't make you feel better though...

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Thanks tcp, I'm glad you got the 10 points, and I got angry again. SN really sucks these days.

Talk to ya later.

Mind of MadMan said...

Normally I read the Sn while taking a crap.. It helps it flow better and I must admit had a bad case of diarreha when reading the Eli article.
Crennel: Should have stayed in New England.
Yes Beeze, those teams BOTH really suck balls and no I'm NOT a Detroit fan. I want to watch good football and that is what pisses me off when the players are more intune with watching themselves.

Mind of MadMan said...

Guess my last post did not post..
It was a good one two, involved diarreha and SN, the rest I cannot remember...

Anonymous said...

well like it or not Eli is selling covers right now. Sorry about your browns, beeze......i feel your pain, remember we tied the bungels! eagles season in in the tolet as well........only thing that will make the philly biotch happy is them kicken the living sht outta dallas next week @ the linc.....i'll be there, will you?

LMAO!

CowboyJoe said...

Who took those pics Glamour Shots?

pti230 said...

eli is so sexy

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

MadMan, that's the same place I read SN.

F Eli!!!

CK, Sorry about your Eagles...I hope they kill the Cowboys.

Sorry Cowboy.

Those pics do look like Glamour Shots.