Friday, January 15, 2010

What the Hell Happened Here Last Night?


So last night both the kids ended up in our bed...So I setup camp on the couch...Not B-Dub's...Mine...Somewhere around 2:00AM I was watching something on the History Channel...I can't remember what...I was quite sleepy...I felt myself falling asleep...

Then the weird kicked in...Now I've had plenty of heavy drinking nights in my life...But I've never had one where I couldn't remember what happened the following morning...Last night I was stone sober...That's what really makes this hard to figure out...

Like I said, I was asleep on the couch...When I woke up this morning, I was laying in the little Beeze's bed...Covers on...Arm wrapped around one of his stuffed animals...According to the wife, I left the TV on...I started running around in a panic looking for my glasses...Not having my glasses...Not knowing where they, sends me into complete and total insanity...I found them in his bed, out of the way where they wouldn't have gotten crushed by my fat ass...

Then after I got to work...I realized all morning my ankle was hurting...It's still hurting, and swollen...I also realized there were a bunch of toys in his bed last night...But when I got up, they were all put on the floor, at the side of the bed...

Was I abducted by aliens? My ass doesn't hurt...Did a ghost move me? Patrick Swayze what did you do to my ankle!?! ...Too Soon?

Was I sleep walking? That's never happened before...And seriously, What the hell happened to my ankle? Why can't I remember a thing about this...Why would I get up off my couch...I love my couch...What the hell happened...

I felt like I was in an episode of "The Twilight Zone"...Which by the way was and is one of the greatest TV shows of all-time...Drama, scares, thrills, chills, comedy, and amazing ability to mess with your head and make you think...Great show!

I don't know...Let me know what you think...

Later, The Beeze.

3 comments:

bdubsmitty said...

It sounds to me like you had a "The Hangover" episode ... you didn't find a tiger in the bathroom or get punched by Mike Tyson did you? (I'm assuming you've seen the film, if not this will make no sense to you and only make things more complicated than they already are.)

Patrick Swayze, what did you do to my ankle?!? -- Classic!

"McSpazz" said...

It does sound much like "The Hangover" like BDub mentioned, but instead of missing a tooth you hurt your ankle. That too won't make any sense unless you seen the movie.

Aliens is possible. They tried to see if you could stick your foot into your ass hence the sore ankle.

While you were sleeping Mike Leach put you inside a darker room (Lil Beeze) to cure a sore ankle you knew nothing about.Which only made it worse.

Lil Beeze is seriously devious and messing with you. Is he watching the WWE and put you in the figure-four after he lured you into his room.

Having a Chevy Chase like dream sequence like "Vacation", but yours was involved with Isla Fisher.

Whatever it is it is crazy weird and may need some CSI to solve it. Please keep us informed to any clues you may find as I already have a ton of scenarios running through my head.

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Well guys, I have seen the Hangover...Too bad I wasn't drinking...Evan, How'd you know about my dreams!?!

I'll keep youi guys up on any new details!