Thursday, December 9, 2010

Did You See the Video of the Bearcat?

I intended to put this in Monday's post...I forgot...So then I was going to put it in Wednesday's post...Again, I forgot...So here it is...The Cincinnati Bearcat mascot, thought it would be funny to throw snowballs at some police officers this past Saturday...They warned him to stop, but this dummy must have thought, 'I'm the Bearcat, they won't mess with me.'

Well, he thought wrong!




I really got a kick out of the girl who kept telling people to not film it, and stop taking pictures, stating "It's not funny."

Yes it is dummy! Although it would have been funnier if they tazed him!

Thanks Bearcat!

Later, The Beeze.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was at the game and didn't even hear the event. Heck, I'm not even sure where it took place and didn't find out about it until the next day.

From all reports I get, he was flat out wrong ... and he is an upperclassman to boot. The Bearcat is a good mascot, but this event was pathetically shameful.

Anonymous said...

ESPN had the Bearcat as one of their "Not Top 10" plays of the week. From the video you posted, I know he was on the walkway above the stadium's closed end.

He likes to stand on one of the concrete pillars/platforms ... always a classic sight. But on this day, the ying-yang decided to throw snowballs down onto the crowd. Surely, with those paws they weren't packed down into ice, but he did want fans shouldn't do.

I know the team had a pathetic year, but that's no excuse.