Sunday, January 3, 2010

Monday Moaning



OH NO! This is not what Patriots fans want to see...Even worse then the pictures...Boston.com is reporting that wide receiver Wes Welker tore his ACL and MCL in today's loss to the Houston Texans...Not good at all!

Other NFL news, the Cowboys handed the Eagles a whoopin'...Baltimore made it in...And it looks like Chad Ochocinco won't be doing any dancing, as the Jets are thumping the Bengals right now...And he's in the locker room...The Jets win will put them in the playoffs...

In amazing NFL news, The Browns won their 4th straight game...They started 1-12, then they started to play some hard-nosed ball and win their last 4...WTF!?! I look at Mangini and don't know if I want to high-five him, or punch him in the throat!

Now I have to be honest...I haven't watched many of the College Bowl games...To be honest, since they put TCU and Boise State against each other...I just don't really care...I think 'Bama is gonna pound on Texas...I did watch a bit of Florida's thrashing of Cincinnati...Wow did that hurt...But once they started talking about their "Tebow Cam" I just wanted to see him break every bone in his body...But that wasn't going to happen against Cincy"s piss-poor defense..."F**king "Tebow Cam." Are you kidding me? Ya know, one day some evil shit is gonna come out about that guy...Some Tiger Woods shit...And I'm gonna laugh my ass off...
Oh, and good luck in the NFL Tebow...I can't wait to see the pros take you apart...I can't wait for everyone to see that you can't make all the throws...You'll be begging for some snaps in the stupid "Wildcat" formation...Douche!

Since I'm talking college football...I had to get this in...Another ESPN dolt, showing what a total and complete C*nt she is....




New Year's Day I was all about the Winter Classic..."Old Time Hockey" at it's best...
-

Something that Gary Bettman hasn't screw up yet...Please just keep your idiotic hands off of it...It's a good thing...Don't get greedy...Leave it alone!

Moving on to the life and times of the Beeze...The boy hasn't done anything crazy...I mean he's always a little wired and shit, but he's been alright...There's snow on the ground and he can play outside in that shit all day long...Gets it from the Norwegian side of the family. (Mrs. Beeze...Funny since she's always complaining about being cold)...So we spent some time playing in the snow...He threw a snowball at me...Oh shit! It was on...He kept saying, "You can't hit me!" Oh yeah...This is no bullshit here people...I put that kid on the ground about twenty times...No head shots! but I was unleashing it on his ass...5 years of all the headaches he's given me were coming out in snowballs...And he just kept laughing and asking for more...

Cut to a couple hours later...I'm alternating ice and a heating pad on my once torn rotator cuff...And this kid is running around like a maniac completely unscathed...Unreal!

The girl...All of 8 years old, started wearing a training bra...WHAT! That was pretty much my reaction about it...My wife is telling me not to freak out...My mother is telling me not to freak out about it...Ad my father of course says the only logical thing..."Let's go to the pub for a drink."

My feeling is kids are developing too fast due to the growth hormones and God knows what else they put in the food these days...All I know is, I'm going to be gun shopping soon!

I was looking for more advice about dealing with kids...So I turned to one of my Christmas presents...Louis CK, "Chewed Up."


This next bit made me think about some of the dumb young girls that work at the Fish House...As opposed to Woman, like my wife...





I think that's a good place to end this week...

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: