Saturday, January 23, 2010

10 Things That Cause Me to Smile

So I was tagged Frank...Of A Frank Angle http://afrankangle.wordpress.com/2010/01/23/on-ten-things-causing-me-to-smile/

I've never been one to shy away from a little game of tag...So, here is a list of 10 things that cause me to smile...In no certain order...

1. Watching the New York Rangers win the Stanley Cup back in 1994! I never get tired of that DVD...What a team!

2. Stopping by the following blog...
http://hockeyhotchicks.blogspot.com/ I mean, really...Hockey and Hot Chicks...Just give me some beer and it's game over Johnny!

3. Watching TV personalities blow their careers live on TV!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRc4msoUj_Q



Speaking of O & A...

4. The Opie and Anthony Show...For bringing stupid weathermen to our attention...For putting great comedians on the air...For their ability to trash people...Their brutal and honest views and comedy...And all the laughs I get from all of it...



Since I'm getting dirty...

6. Blasting a load on females glasses...Yeah, I like chicks with glasses!

Okay, instead of using the rest of this for all the sexual activities that make me smile...Let's just have it noted, that anytime I have an orgasm, it brings a smile across my face!

7. A good meal...A really nice 4 course meal, with good friends...Eating and drinking...Laughing, and offending the other tables around us!

8. Sitting in an "Old Man's Bar" with my dad...Watching football, or baseball...Knocking back some beers.

9. Going to the movies with my wife...It's one of her favorite things to do...She always lights up when we catch a flick at the theater...

10. My kids...They often make me crazy...And most the time on this blog, that's the stuff I share...But the good always out weighs the bad...The cause me to smile every day...

Bonus:

11. Writing...If I didn't, I'd probably lose my mind, with all the crazieness that's going on upstairs...

Later, The Beeze.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG ... Shake Weight click is a hoot. Now your glasses point caught was a surprise. LOL .. Hey ... thanks for sharing!

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

The Shake Weight is awesome!

love the glasses!