Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes. Copy the instructions into your own note, tag 15 friends, and be sure to tag the person who tagged you.
This is in no certain order...
1. Twilight of Innocnce -Badal
2. They Don't Play Hockey in Heaven -Baker
3. Death Be Not Proud -Gunther
4. Siddhartha -Hess
5. To Kill a Mockingbird -Lee
6. Happy Endings -Norton
7. Why My Wife Thinks I'm an Idiot -Greenberg
8. Choke -Palahniuk
9. Ethan Frome -Wharton...I hated it, but I could never shake it.
10. To Kill the Irishman -Porrello
11. In the Wake of the Butcher -Badal
12. The Rest of the Iceberg -Smith
13. They Died Crawling -Bellamy...He's got a whole set of great Cleveland crime books.
14. Holy Blood, Holy Grail...(The book that inspired Dan Brown) - Baigent, Leigh, and Lincoln
15. Why We Suck - Leary
Later, The Beeze