Friday, November 13, 2009

1 Year and Some Skull F**ks


That's right folks...The Beezewax is a year old tonight...One year ago tonight I started this blog...I was writing at Sporting News, but wanted to be able to post on other topics besides sports...And not have to hear people b!tching and whinning about it...Too much of that crap goes on there...For quality sports blogs, unfiltered...Stop by the Gab...http://yougabsports.com/

So over the last year, I've posted just over 200 blogs about all kinds of stuff...just doing my best to get the voices out of my head...I want to thank everyone who stops by to read this crap...And please keep coming by...I desperately need others approval to feel better about myself...Ha!

There was a post I did titled, "Woman." It still gets views every day...That's f**king cool! But my installments, of The Beeze's Skull F**k Awards, always seems to draw a number of people...And since it's been awhile since I've officially skull f**ked anyone...I thought, 'What better way is there to celebrate the birth of the BEEZEWAX!'

So here I am...Pants unzipped, and ready to plow!

I'll start with my beloved Notre Dame Fighting Irish...Co-Defensive Cordinator, and all around f**king dolt, Corwin Brown...This ass hat decided to take shots at the head coach of NAVY...After his sorry ass defense couldn't stop Navy's running game...As a matter of fact, the only team, the Irish defense dominated all season was Washington State...No offense to WSU, but there are high school teams that could stuff them...Here's what this douche said...


He just called out Navy's lack of imagination on offense...Hey, a$$hole...They don't need to be creative to run all over your sorry ass defense...And no coach Tenuta doesn't do a great job getting you and the team ready on defense...Your defense sucks...It hurts, as a Notre Dame fan to do this...But Corwin, this is gonna hurt you, more then it hurts me...Time for you to eat a d!ck...

Next is Browns running back Jamal Lewis...This b!tch decides he's gonna come out and dog the coach, saying he works the players too hard...I'm no Eric Mangini fan, but maybe he's working you f**kers so hard, because you suck! Here's Jamal's comments...

“The way we work in two-a-days in training camp and the way we work every day on the field for two and a half, three hours, you want a ‘W’ on Sunday when you work like that,” Lewis said. “There’s talent all over this locker room, young and old, but the talent has to be ready on Sunday and to be fresh for Sunday and be efficient on Sunday."

“You can work as hard as you want. You can work all day seven days a week all the way up until Sunday in practice. At the same time, if you’re going to work like that, maybe on Sunday you’re not going to get what you want out of your players.”

First, F**K YOU B!TCH....Second, where the hell is this talent that you speak of...The best player on the team is Josh Cribbs...A special teams guy, who's trying to be a #2 receiver because the team doesn't have anyone else...Talent...Please...Worked too hard...You f**kers clearly don't work hard enough...

Lewis is retiriing at the end of the year...Why wait...Why don't you retire now, with a big, fat, load of the Beeze in your eye!

Next up...Carrie Prejean...Miss California 2009...This b!tch, may be attractive, but she's a total C*NT...yeah, I said it...She's been involved with some scandals...And she likes to walk around witha holier than thou attitude...Listen twat, you were a beauty queen...You recorded yourself masturbating for a boyfriend when you were 17...You act like it was a bad thing, and now you're little miss conservative beauty queen...You double clicking the mouse and filming it may have been the best thing you'll ever do in this life...

But that isn't the end of the story...Watch how this gash acted on Larry King....




First, I hate Larry King...But he did nothing wrong...Second, when she was getting ready to leave, Larry says, "Did you hear the question?" Dummy responds, "No, I can't hear you." What a dope! Third, you're on an interview show to pimp your book...The only reason you got a book deal and are getting interviewed, is because of the contravesies around you...Fourth, the book is called "Still Standing." I'm sure it's full of nothing but the incredible wisdom you've found in your 22 years of being nothing but a little, phony, Barbie Doll, whore...Drop and gobble b!tch...The book should be called, On My BAck Again!


Believe me gang...This little hachet wound is getting more then a Skull F**k frome the Beeze...

That's all for tonight..But it did get heated, and this is a celebration...So lets end this with a little class....



Later, The Beeze.

5 comments:

bdubsmitty said...

Congrats on your first year Beeze.

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Thanks B-Dub!

"McSpazz" said...

Congrats Beeze. I'm looking forward to year #2 here at The Wax.

aking said...

I will have to check out Woman. for some reason I don't get sound on any of your clips but the Mr. and I were watching a little about that beauty queen reject and he pointed out that no one else will talk to her yet sho she went on Larry King and acted like a 2 year old or a blond bimbo to cause a stir and get other "gig's" What a d-bag. Congrats on a Year and keep um coming. (enter pun here)

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Thanks Evan!

aking, I just checked, the sound was working I my end...huh?

The beauty queen is a twat...I love a good pun!