Sunday, November 23, 2008

Monday Moaning

WTF!!! Are you kidding me? First the Irish lose to Syracuse (I blew up about that Saturday night, feel free to scroll down) Now the Cleveland Browns have lost to the Houston Texans. Seriously!?! I'm at loss.

Let's start with BIG FAT ROMEO benching Brady Quinn...I know Brady didn't play great, but he's your future, and he should get the reps...You made that clear when you decided to go with him over Derek Anderson half way through the season. Way to stick to your guns Fatty. By the way, the second INT was Edwards fault...that douche gave up on the route. Even the play-by-play dolts saw that. It wasn't the first, or the last route he gave up on during the game. The guy is a cancer. F him!!!

Another by the way, D.A. looked like $h!t...Smart move Chubs. Please Savage, for the love of God Fire that Crennel...And then fire yourself. Yeah I said it. I will never forget Phil Savage coming into Cleveland, and we're all fired up to get Ozzie Newsome's right hand man, and the F**king guy insults us right from jump......Does anyone else remember him saying Cleveland fans need to lose the "Whoa is me attitude."

Hey Phil, F**k You!!! You're part of the problem...Phil Savage is a first class Douche...So is Edwards.....So is Winslow....So is BIG, FAT, FATTY, FAT. You can all GO SCREW!!!!

That felt kinda good.

Speaking of dumb fat guys....Hey Charlie Weis, Pull your head out of your A$$!!!

You consistently have top 5 recruiting classes, yet you lose to SYRACUSE....You struggle with Navy....You lose to North Carolina....You couldn't finish against PITT....You couldn't get on the Scoreboard against BC....And Michigan State owned you.... Get it together, or next year will be your last year.


Now on to The New York Rangers...My boys have lost their last two, Wed. to Vancouver, after My big yap said Luongo was overrated (I'm an a$$), and Sat. to Ottawa. They'll try to get back on track against the Coyotes Monday night. Lets go Rangers!!!


Now on to some good news in the life of the BEEZE. The Fighting Irish Hockey team swept Bowling Green in their weekend home-and-home series.

Friday Night the Irish won 5-1. The Notre Dame goal scorers were....Christian Hanson, with 2, Justin White, Billy Maday, and Christiaan Minella. Senior Goalie Jordan Pearce stopped 27 shots in the victory.

Saturday Night the Irish beat the Falcons 9-1. The goal scorers were.....Christian Hanson, again with 2, Eric Condra, Billy Maday, Ben Ryan, Calle Ridderwall, also with 2, Ryan Guentzel, and Justin White. Jordan Pearce stopped 22 shots for another victory




Have a good week evrybody, and thanks for letting me rant.

Later, The BEEZE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to my world babeeeeee of benched solid QB's, for a lesser, not even equal to douche bag of one!!

i feel your pain & i hope you are feelin better today!!

Crazy Canton Cuts said...

I think Sunday just proved it takes 11 guys to win on each side of the ball.

yup, everyone was previously blaming D.A., but we see the raw stats of both guys yesterday.

Quinn finally faced a decent D, and the Browns got exposed to even the QB happy fans.

I'd like to just point to the bad receiving corps (unbelievable too, considering the talent), but I'm just shocked at how bad the O line has been all year. Almost game in and out. I obviously over rated this bunch.

I won't be shocked to see D.A. cut, then picked up by this QB hungry league, then excel once again.

It is a shame the team has to rely on the pass because the blocking is so bad, then are further betrayed by the receivers.

Otto Graham himself couldn't win with this bunch....but I still see talent...hopefully factual over perceived.

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

I wish we still had Otto Graham, he'd kick these guys in the a$$.

I hope things are okay in Philly...What a disaster.

Thanks for reading, take it easy.