Thursday, April 9, 2009

F*ck Your Dog...You're an A$$hole!


Okay...The picture actually has nothing to do with this post...I just thought it was some funny sh!t...
-
So let me start by saying I don't hate animals...I don't f*cking love them either...I'm one of those bastards that is allergic to f*ckin' everything...Cats really set me off...Certain dogs are bad too...But over the years that has gotten a little better...I know that my allergies do have an effect on the anger I sometimes feel about people's pets...And on my one day a week to sleep in,(sleeping in in our house means, sleeping past 8:00AM) When your dog is outside barking like crazy...I hate that son of a b!tch...But honestly, you're the one on the top of my sh!t list...
-
'Beeze, where's all this anger coming from?' I'll tell ya where....
-
The other day I took my kids to the park...They're playing on the playground...Bunch of kids all over the place...There some people walking there dogs...That's cool...Ya know why it's cool...They're following the law, and have their dog on a leash...
-
Then this older couple shows up with their granddaughters, and their dog...Now I can smell the dysfunctional bullsh!t on these people...They're watching the girls again...While Mom...Their daughter...Has been gone for two days getting wasted and laying down for next future ex-husband...
-
'Beeze, why so harsh? Who are you to judge?'
-
I'm the f*cking Beeze...I have a superiority complex...P!ss off!!!
-
So everything is cool...Then these dolts take the dogs leash off...At first it isn't bothering anyone...But then it starts bothering me...It comes over...Wants to say high...Give my balls a sniff...I politely shoo it away...I don't want to go full blow d!ck on these people if I don't have to...Then it keeps pestering me...These twats don't do a thing...So I speak up...I say..."Hey! you wanna get your dog away from me!" This douche says..."Is there a problem?" WTF! I say..."Yeah, your dog isn't on a leash, and it's bugging me." Johnny F*cking Dolt says..."Hey, sorry it's a free country"
-
Now I'm pissed! My response is..."Does that mean I'm free to kick the sh!t of you and your dog?" As he stammers I jump right back in and say..."No...because this free country has laws...Get your dog away from me before I skull f*ck you in front of everyone!"
-
Asshole quickly rounded up his family and dog and took a little stroll...The best part was he didn't put the dog on the leash...Here comes a BIG f*cking dog...On a leash...And this dummy's little mutt goes after it...BIG dog just started stomping it...I felt bad for the dog, and the kids...It's not their fault granddad is a douche!
-
Later, The Beeze.

5 comments:

bdubsmitty said...

LMFAO!!! The title of this post alone is priceless!

In honor of the dogs you should have threatened to skull f*ck the douchebag from behind. That would have been awesome. LOL.

Anonymous said...

One side of me is cracking up ... the other is going "Beeze, I hope you feel better now."

Bottom line ... good one!

"McSpazz" said...

As usual Beeze, great post. The stupidty and audacity of some people in this country are utterly amazing at times. The picture is kind of disturbing also, I couldn't imagine what a boxeruaua puppy would look like. Freakin ugly I suppose and the owner is actually holding the dog in place to let it happen. That is even more troubling.

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Glad my insanity, and rage gave you guys a laugh!

Thanks for reading!

Unknown said...

Hahaha! Just when I think I have anger issues... I read your blog and feel very stable - LOL!

Sorry! That was funny!