Sunday, April 5, 2009

Monday Moaning

Well it's that time again...Time for Monday Moaning...I've got plenty to go on about...Mostly not sports related this week...Deal with it!

I'm starting with the BIG happening here in Cleveland this weekend...This weekend we had the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony...A rare switch...It wasn't in f*cking New York...It was actually here...In the city where the Rock Hall is...This crap has made hate the RRHOF for years...These twats have had no problem coming here to make money off of fans when they tour...They sure as hell can come here when they got this "honor"....Now we are so lucky...They have decided to let us have the ceremony every 3 years...WTF! Oh yeah...Why the hell is Madonna in, but RUSH isn't!?!

On with the show...Finally, after 40 plus years in the music industry, as a musician, singer, songwriter, and producer...Cleveland's own Bobby Womack finally got inducted into the Rock Hall...For those who don't know Womack co-wrote the Rolling Stones first U.K. #1 hit..."It's All Over Now" Is talents touched the entire music world, having created and work with music in R&B, Soul, Rock, and Funk...

One of my idols...Guitar God Jeff Beck was inducted for his solo work...He was already in as a member of the Yardbirds...His Jam was awesome!

Run DMC was inducted...I would normally knock Rap for being allowed in...But Run DMC changed Rap, and Rock, being the first to fuse the two together...

I've got Nothing on Little Anthony and the Imperials...There was also some other categories that they inducted some oldies under...I'll be honest...I missed that part...I was busy banging Mrs. Beeze!

The "headliner" was Metallica...I have no problem with them getting...But I have to say, I was pissed they were getting in before RUSH, and Deep Purple...The best speech of the night was hands down, the induction speech Flea gave in honor of Metallica...I have never heard anyone speak of metal like that before...He tried to let the rest of the world understand why it is what it is, and why it's good...

The only thing that made me feel even better was when James Hetfield acknowledged the fact that they got in, and the likes of Deep Purple, RUSH, Alice Cooper, and Iron Maiden should all be in there with them...Very cool move!

Moving on...I've got no college hockey for ya...The Frozen Four kicks off on the 9th...with the Championship on the 11th...

In College hoops it's gonna be Michigan State vs North Carolina...I'm pulling for Michigan State...UNC is the easy choice..F*ck that!

In hockey...The New York Rangers are still playing inconsistent hockey...They're up and down like $50 hooker...They have 3 games left...One with Montreal, and a home-and-home with the Flyers...You better do it boys!

Baseball season kicked off tonight...But it really gets going tomorrow...So if you can sneak out of work early and find a nice watering hole to catch a game in...Go for it...Forget about all the steroids crap, and just enjoy the game...Friday is the home opener here in Cleveland...I'm sure it'll snow!
-
What's a little Monday Moaning without telling you something about the Beeze fam...This week the little Beeze left me a nice little surprise...I was wondering what the hell was stinking so bad in the bathroom for a couple days...Then little dude had to drop a deuce...So he's in there doing his thing...A lot of time goes by...I go and check on him...He's laying on the floor with shit sticking out of his ass...It's on the side of the toilet...It's on the floor...And he's just chillin'...I asked him what happened...He says...."I got tired."

So I clean him up...Then I start cleaning the mess...Oh the joys of parenthood...While I'm in there...I figure lets' just clean this whole damn place...So I crap the toilet brush, to give that a scrub...It's dripping...Dripping piss...This little asshole took a wizz in the f*cking toilet brush holder...WTF!

One last thing before I go...Today I took my kids to a park...We often go to the park right by our house...But today I thought I'd change it up...We went to a park I love...It's right on the Lake, in a very nice (rich) community....This 'burb is about 99% white...The 1% that isn't is mostly pro athletes...While we're there I see these kids...They're trying to act all "gangsta"...They wanna be "thugs" so bad...WTF!

A) these kids wouldn't last 30 seconds in a tough neighborhood....

B) A drug deal to them is, stealing sh!t from mom's medicine cabinet...

C) their parents should have the sh!t slapped out of them! Wake the f*ck up people...Spend some times with your kids so they don't become assholes!

That's it for...Have a good week...

Later, The Beeze.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the Little Beeze!

On the RRHOF .... to me the biggest crime is the glaring omission of the Moody Blues.

Lester's Legends said...

Dude, that story about your kid getting tired is hilarious. Sucks for you, but damn that was good.

Cherie/ Butterfly Dreamer said...

Yep it was and I LOVE HOCKEY!

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Thanks for reading gang...The little Beeze always keeps me on my toes!