Saturday, December 5, 2015

"Everything is Bigger in Texas..."



Does that include the assholes?

Okay, to be fair, I'm northern boy, and it seems easy to talk shit about Texas at times...Been then again, I was born in raised in Cleveland, Ohio...A place that has been shit on religiously since before I was born...So I feel I'm allowed to fire my own wise-cracks at people around the world, including assholes in Texas...

And while I'm about to single out the Texas Longhorns Football team, both schools in this game are in Texas...

So Baylor's 4th string QB throws an interception...His teammates don't get the guy...He does, right at the sideline...Now it looks like he Texas player's one foot was hitting the sideline right as Hawthorne, (the QB) got there...But watch the video, there is no whistle...Hawthorne continues to battle the Texas defender and is starting to throw him to the ground as the whistle blows...(blown before he is down...That whole progress was stopped crap)...






The QB played it right...He played it hard, and he played through the whistle...And what happened...the Texas bench, a 5-7 team, acted like a bunch of cunts...Shoving him, 18 is no actor, he intentionally fell on top of Hawthorne...They started a bunch of shit, for no good goddamn reason...

People keep talking about Charlie Strong changing the culture at Texas, including myself...Doesn't look like it's working....They're record sucks, and they're acting like punk-ass cunts...

With this one play, I lost all hope for the culture changing at Texas, and for whatever the hell Strong is doing!


No comments: