Sunday, July 19, 2015

Monday Moaning



Yeah, that's about all the golf you're going to get out of me...

Yes The British Open is going on and set to finish this fine Monday...But I had to walk away...The British Open is pretty mush the only Golf Tournament that I ever watch any of...The old courses are beautiful...The bunkers are legit bunkers...And what I always loved about watching the Open was the Golfers battling the weather...So Friday things were delayed due to some serious rain...I'd be pissed if it was a drizzle, but this shit was real...But then Saturday morning I popped it on, and they were delayed because of the wind...

Fuck you, you fucking pussies! The wind at St. Andrews is the great equalizer...You aren't going up against the other golfers, you're going up against the wind...I have and always will, refuse to call Golf a sport...Why? Because there is no defense...No one is trying to stop you from doing your thing...At least at the British Open you might face a little defense from Mother Nature...

I don't care that some gusts got up to 40 mph...You've got some high-tech clubs made out of some substance no regular hacks can afford to buy, and you rip it 300 feet...Nut up and take on some of that wind! Golfers, your game will never be a sport...It's a game...A hobby...

-Next...Fuck ESPN...(guess this gonna be one of those angry Monday Moanings)...Last week was the ESPY's, a bullshit event I have never watched...unfortunately while running my personal twitter along with The Gab's twitter account @yougabsports, it was hard not to get hammered with reports and updates on the ESPY's...Which made it hard for me not to get hammered! All this nonsense was covered already, like LeBron James winning for best championship performance...HE FUCKING LOST!

But the whole Bruce Jenner in a dress publicity stunt was the biggest pile of crap...Yes, I call him Bruce, because he won't cut his dick off...I support civil rights for all...Do who you want, be who you want...But the fact that everyone is expected to treat this guy/gal with kid gloves is ridiculous...Besides that, where the fuck is Chaz Bono's award for courage...She/he did this whole trans thing, all the way, a few years ago...Did it because that's what he felt and wanted to do, with no fucking grandstanding...No media whore bullshit...And no protection wrapped around him by the PC police and media...

Then I read Jenner's speech...This fucker was acting like he is the new voice of women, while belittling women, like when he told the U.S. Women's Soccer team, "You clean up well!" FUCK OFF BRUCE!  So much of what I feel about this topic was summed up in a short clip from the Opie and Jim Norton Show, with guest DL Hughley...






-Okay...Next...I guess I have to call Surfing a sport after seeing surfer Mick Fanning have a shark play defense against him, and not let him surf...





Love the total honesty of the moment with the announcer losing it and swearing on air...Fanning was fine this time...They called off the competition after that...Now I've never been one to swim, and I really have a thing about being under water...Especially the ocean...Here's a solid rule to live by...If the fish come out of the water, I can eat them...They've wiggled into my life-space...If I go into the water, their life-space, they can eat me...

-Now, the last topic...Just like Jenner, it's a topic I'm sick of hearing about...But after some details slipped out this weekend, I think we will have less people defending this fucking asshole...Yes, I'm talking about Comedy legend, actor, and high horse riding asshole, and alleged rapist, Bill Cosby...I'm at the point where I'm just hoping he'll die already...That's how fucking sick and tired I am of this asshole!

And we should have known...He put it out there for all of us years ago...He's been lacing shit for ever...




Boy he snatched that sauce up quick from little Kenny...Didn't want Kenny turning out Rudy's ass just yet I guess...

FUCK BILL COSBY!  Drug, and fuck him right in the ass...


That's it...Okay, I lied at the top about that being the only golf I'd share...There is a bit more that has just been added to the EYE CANDY PAGE...

Have a week.

No comments: