Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday Moaning


 
 
Well I hope everyone else had a fun St. Paddy's Day...Maybe not as classy as these two, but still fun...(thanks for that Barstool!)

I have to give B-Dub a big thanks for covering for me...I also apologize for not being around for the last week or so...Things have been a mess here lately...My St. Patrick's Day blew...Molly had to have her second major dental surgery first thing that morning...Nothing like putting your 3 year old under and handing over $1600 on a bright Monday morning, when the cool people are having kegs and eggs...

The first hour or two after coming out of it sucks...But she bounced back well...Better then she did last time...In the afternoon I got some Irish boiled dinner going, just to get a bit in the mood...The next day I took off work as well, just to help her have another day of taking it easy without the morning runaround...We just relaxed and played, it was a nice day...until the wife and I looked at just how fucking broke we are right now...

Then we had a guy come out later in the week to check our basement that has suddenly been taking water this Winter...He found some issues...Basically the foundation is fucked, and we're sitting down with some people this week to get estimates on the options we have, and financing options...

If anyone out there has an extra $20,000 out there, it would really help the Beeze family out...I apologized for being absent lately, but it may be happening more, as I'm going to be looking to pick up extra hours at work...or if you have something under the table, that would be sweet too!

Sports has clearly been on my back burner...I couldn't tell you shit about the NCAA tourney, except my bracket is totally fucked...Hey, I was just guessing anyways...

The NCAA Hockey Tourney is set after this weekends conference tournaments were finished...

The Northeast Region is 1. Boston College vs. 4. Denver
 2.UMass-Lowell vs. 3. Minnesota State

Odd since  Lowell won the Hockey East Tourney and BC was bounced early by Notre Dame...

The East region is 1. Union College vs. 4. Vermont
 2. Providence vs. 3. Quinnipiac

Union was the ECAC regular season and tournament champion...

The Midwest Region is 1. Wisconsin vs. 4. North Dakota
 2. Ferris State vs. 3. Colgate

Ferris State lost to Minnesota State in the WCHA Final...

The West Region is 1. Minnesota vs. Robert Morris
 2. Notre Dame vs. St. Cloud State

Notre Dame lost to UMass-Lowell in the Hockey East semifinals...St. Cloud who has been a good team all year, got bounced in the first round of the NCHC tournament by Miami...

Clearly, the regular season means a lot more then the conference tournaments  based on teams in and out, and seeding...

I would like to say the Irish will take the whole damn thing, but I'm not sure they'll get by St. Cloud...I think we'll be seeing a Minnesota vs. UMass-Lowell final...

That's about all the sports I have for ya...

Oh, except, this...If you're going to a hockey game, and you're going to bang on the glass, you better be ready....





That's all I have for now...

Have a week...

The Beeze.

No comments: