Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday Moaning




Just imagine what else she can do...Quality videos of this gal out there!

I mentioned last week that we are having financial issues, and foundation issues with our home...Well, this week I got a promotion at work...While it means working more hours and all nights, and less time doing stuff with the kids, it also means more money...Then after picking a company that gave us an estimate of just over $17,000 to fix and refinish our entire basement, we found out that they approved financing for $15,000 of it for us...And at a good rate...

So while things are still going to be tight for awhile, we're feeling a bit better about it all...Plus the basement getting done how it is, is going to give us a good increase in resale value, if and when we can ever sell this bastard!

So while most sports fans this weekend were paying attention to  the NCAA Basketball Tournament, I was paying attention to the NCAA Hockey Tournament...

There are a lot of people out there who don't realize, that they are missing some good hockey...Scoring, defense, checking, goaltending, quality play all around...Saturday it took double OT for (14)North Dakota to get past (5)Ferris State 2-1...My (8)Irish were pushed to OT as well, where they fell to (9)St. Cloud State 4-3...The Irish controlled much of the game, but the Huskies have a bunch of firepower...3 elite goal scorers...But Sunday (1)Minnesota shut them down, winning 4-0 to advance to the Frozen Four...Also on Sunday, Hockey East rivals, (2)Boston College and (7)UMass-Lowell battle for a ticket to the Fozen four...BC came out on top 4-3...

April 10th BC will face (3)Union who beat (13)Vermont and (11)Providence to get there...Then North Dakota will Face Minnesota...

I'll be pulling for North Dakota, who will always be the "Fighting Sioux" in my eyes!

But you know what else makes College Hockey better then College Basketball?  I don't have to see the campuses erupt into a riot every time their team advances...At first I didn't care that Dayton did...But for God's sake then it turned into every time the Flyers made a basket, that campus went batshit...

Then this weekend Arizona had a riot...1st, Thank God they didn't get to the Final Four...2nd, You're Arizona...You've got some basketball history...No need to get worked up to riot level...Then UConn decided to go crazy because they made it to the Final Four...WHAT THE FUCK!?!  You'r mother fucking UConn...You go to the Final Four every other year...What happened to "Act like you've been there before?"  Never in my life did I think I would say, I'm rooting for Florida...But their campus will probably burn to the ground if they win, because the trend in college basketball is clearly to overreact...

Basketball fucking sucks dirty, rotten cock...Watch a Hockey game!

Or hell, turn on Major League Baseball...Season just started...WoooHooo, love that cold weather baseball!

This is where I get off...I need to adjust to my new schedule...My day still starts early with kids in the morning...Gotta figure out a time to slip in a nap...

Have a week...

The Beeze.

1 comment:

Buster McNamara said...

I never liked batting in cold weather

Love the chick's pose