Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I've Had Enough



Yes, CNN I've had enough...The same goes for HLN, MSNBC, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS, all of you...I've had enough...I brought this up Monday, feel free to scroll down and read that...But the bullshit coverage won't stop....America's Issue with Race? I'll tell you what a big factor is...YOU ASSHOLES....Constantly trying to force race down everyones throat...Over the last few months I have gotten a feeling like CNN is pushing for a race war...And since the Zimmerman trial ended, and they didn't get the verdict they wanted, they are still pushing race...He got off because he was white-ish, and the kid was black...

Bullshit, he got off because the prosecution was a fucking joke...

From the second Trayvon Martin died, it's always been about race...Did Zimmerman profile...Ummmm, yeah...Why? Because black youths had been breaking into homes...So he saw a black youth...He thought he was acting sketchy...Shit went down, and we may never know all of the truth...But he shot the kid...He never denied that...He was found not guilty...But these so called news people can't let go...They won't stop harping on this...Constantly pushing race...

Well, I'm sick of all this white guilt bullshit...I don't feel guilty for being born white...I don't hold it against the world that my Irish ancestors got shit on...They pushed forward and made their way...I didn't have shit to do with slavery, and none of my family did...And if you're black, and my age or younger, slavery had no ill effects on your life, so nut up...

But the media is just full of white guilt...They we always throw the story of a non-black killing a black in our faces...Trayvon has been pushed down our throats for over a year...Hey, I feel bad the kid is dead...It shouldn't of happened...But while that is pushed down our  throats for a year, there are countless crimes ignored...There are countless black on black crimes getting no attention...Go to Chicago, and look at the bodies piling up...Why not give some coverage to the gangs of black youths intentionally targeting and attacking whites at the Wisconsin State Fair...Why is it that THIS blog of mine, was the most coverage this story got...You know, nothing big, just a couple of black teens shooting a 13 month old baby in the head...No reason for Nancy Grace to go looney toons over that!

I haven't put on CNN today...I've been too busy, but the last two nights of Anderson Cooper and Piers Morgan, feeling guilty that George Zimmerman got off, and pushing that it's all because Martin was black has lead me to never put that shit-bag station on again...Stop apologizing for being white...None of us had a choice of who made us...If you want to cover how awful it is that a kid was  killed, then start talking about them all...And start talking about why...Was it a gang shooting in Chicago again? was it a couple of punks trying to rip some one off?  Was it psycho mom tossing a child off a bridge?

Kids are dying in this country every day...They're dying all over this planet, and they are dying in awful ways, and far too soon...If you really want to do the news, then start covering them all...Otherwise, shut the fuck up!

The Beeze.

1 comment:

Buster McNamara said...

it's time to move the race card to the bottom of the deck