Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Moaning



   Yeah, 4th of July was a few weeks ago, but you can never have too much Red, White, and Blue....

So, the past week has been crazy...Work was extra nuts with one boss on vacation, and another on his way out the door...A couple of us had to step up our game...This week, well there will be some questions, since the top dog has moved on...The company wasn't prepared for this, and no one knows what they're planning on doing....We'll see how it all pans out...

Last week our baseball team had 3 games scheduled....Only one got rained out...Last minute rain out on Monday...Wednesday we played, and we played great...The kids were playing great defense, and all of them were ripping the ball...Thursday, they looked bad for the first two innings...Their defense was lacking...Too much kicking around the dirt...They hit well, but we fell behind early, and couldn't catch up...I guess  playing two games in a row was a shock to their system...We've got games Monday, Thursday, and Saturday this week...I hope we get them all in...

Friday night, I took my oldest daughter out...A little Daddy Daughter evening...we went and saw an old friend of mine perform in "Shrek the Musical"...It was fun, and the whole cast and crew did great...After that, we stopped at The Melting Pot for dessert...Can't go wrong dipping stuff in chocolate!

Saturday morning didn't start to well...And well, the whole day went to hell...I was making coffee and loading the dishwasher, when I noticed a sound that sounded like water leaking....It was, below the kitchen sink...I got out my tools...I saw where it looked like it was leaking...I started taking the trap off, and pipes started crumbling in my hands...I called my friend who is a plumber...He couldn't make it out, but I texted a pic, and he talked me through what I needed, and how to do it...So, after a couple trips to Lowes...Yeah, more then one trip to get all the right stuff...Shit just didn't want to line up right, because of how it was originally setup...So I put it all together...All new shit...Turn on the water....DRIP, DRIP DRIP,DRIP.....FUCK!

I spent a lot of time,and a lot of swearing on this damn thing...Screw it...I called my friend up, and asked when would he be free to take a look at this shit, and figure out my problem...He'll be here Monday morning...It will be money well spent!

I spent the rest of the afternoon with the kids, who I ordered to stay away from me earlier...And my poor wife, was suppose to meet up with some old friends that night, but was feeling shitty all day and stayed home...So I had to get them out of her hair...

Sunday, my oldest went to her friends...I took the boy and Molls to the park for a couple hours...



She's getting so big, it's scary...Growing up too quick these kids are...


After the park, we had to hit the grocery store...Had to stock up on paper plates!

As far as sports goes...NFL camps opened, and already there are players done for the season, like Jeremy Maklin, Dan Koppen, and Dennis Pitta...Hope your team has depth...

Donovan McNabb is set to retire as an Eagle...I'm sure those animals in Philly will live up to their rep, and boo the shit out of him!

Marlins hitting coach, Tino Martinez resigned after allegations of abuse have come out...Verbal and physical abuse...So far the reports say the verbal abuse was swearing...REALLY! and some one is shocked by that...Even worse, a so-called professional baseball player can't take a hitting coach swearing at him, possibly calling him names...That's weak if you ask me...The physical was Martinez grabbing Derek Dietrich(20) by his jersey...That's what Martinez says happened...Other accounts have him grabbing Dietrich's neck...Either way, he's 45...You're 20...Just knock his old tired ass out...Let him know he wouldn't have been shit had he not landed in a loaded Yankees lineup...Fuck Tino Martinez...Fuck these softies that can't handle a coach yelling and swearing...This ain't kids...These fuckers are getting paid a lot of money...And fuck the Marlins with their shitty uniforms and stupid ass stadium...Fuck'em all!

The last thing I want to share is a clip from a movie...I caught it late one night this week, and watched it again Sunday night...The movie is "Network"...There are many moments/scenes that freakishly predict what our society, and what TV and TV news will/have become...





Have a week...

The Beeze.

No comments: