Sunday, March 21, 2010

Monday Moaning

Yeah, even his bracket is totally screwed!

They call it "March Madness" for a reason...I'm guessing many of you have a jacked up bracket...I'll be honest with ya...The only shit I got right was Ohio University winning their first game, and Cornell winning their first two...I had Kansas in the final and Pitt and Villanova in the final Four...so I'm screwed! Oh well...To me, it's just basketball, and I could give a shit less...

The NCAA Hockey Tournament is set, and it should be another good one...Yeah, I know I'm one of a small number who pay attention to college hockey...It's my blog, if you don't like it...Piss off!

In the Mid-West the teams are 1 Miami (Ohio) vs 4 Alabama-Huntsville...2 Bemidji State vs 3 Michigan...

In the North East it's 1. Boston College vs 4 Alaska...2 North Dakota vs 4 Yale...

In the West it's 1 Wisconsin vs 4 Vermont...2 Northern Michigan vs 3 St. Cloud State...

And in the East it's 1 Denver vs 4 RIT...2. Cornell vs 3 New Hampshire...

Here's a link to a bracket if you care...
http://www.collegehockeynews.com/reports/confinfo.php?c=7&d=bracket

Here's my quick pick of who is coming out of each region...Just as they did last year, Bemidji State will surprise some people in the Mid-West...North Dakota will have an epic battle with BC and squeak out of the North East...Vermont will upset Wisconsin and right that momentum out of the West...And Denver will plow through the East...We'll see how I do next week...

Next up...My beloved and clearly bewildered New York Rangers are slowly spiralling down the crappy...They lost Sunday afternoon, to the somewhat struggling Bruins...Some people have said Henrik Lundqvist has lost some of his confidence...I think he's lost confidence in his team...They don't score, and often the defense gets caught out of position...They're done!

On the Bruins end...It's clear that Tuukka Rask is their man between the pipes...I bet they wish they could get some of that money back from Tm Thomas...Also this week...For the first time I saw Zdeno Chara actually look like a captain...I never got why e was wearing the "C"...He never seemed like that guy to me...But he actually played like a guy who is 6 ft. 9 in. and 255 lbs. and showed some type of leadership on the ice...Sadly against the Penguins, his teammates didn't seem to get the message...

I have always loved what a big deal Hockey Night in Canada is...And I love Don Cherry..I may have to post Don every week...The guy is great!



I've had a little time to think about the Browns trading Brady Quinn to the Broncos...I really like Peyton Hillis, and he should help this team...And more draft picks is a good think...The Browns are full of needs...But I swear to if they draft another QB in the 1st round...I'm gonna be screaming like a Jets fan!



This past week Cleveland has had great weather...The kids and I spent a little time at the park everyday after school, and I have to say, the Little Beeze is getting better at dealing with other kids...He's always good at school...But sometimes on the playground when he and his sister are playing with kids her age...He gets a little chippy...Ahh, he's gonna be a fine 3rd liner one day! But he isn't taking the cheap shots this year that he did last year...My God he's learned something...

Last week I mentioned he did some art work in the bathroom with the tooth paste...Well we had a talk about that...No more painting with tooth paste...So Sunday morning I'm sitting on the shitter...I look at the wall next to me and what do I see...A new piece of artwork done by the boy...This time, with shit!

Time for another talk!



Have a great week...

Later, The Beeze.

2 comments:

~::* Kreativemess *::~ said...

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH I really never thought of my poo as a form of art supply....

Oh my, that is priceless... I'm glad I never had to put my mom through that....

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

My wife is a saint! She puts up with me and the boy!

It's amazing what he can do artistically!