Monday, March 29, 2010

Crybaby Talentless C*nt



Yeah, I'm talking about you Jamie Kennedy!

Last night I found myself watching a movie Jamie Kennedy made, called "Heckler"...I was thinking, holy crap, maybe he actually made something good...I had gotten the impression that it would have to do with comedians dealing with hecklers...Hecklers suck, and are assholes...Kennedy also likes to refer to himself as a comedian...HE'S NOT! Well at least not a good one...

Sadly, this movie didn't really get into that enough I thought...That part was actually really good...This movie was more about Jamie Kennedy being a little crybaby bitch because critics shit all over his movies...The main movie he kept bringing up was, "Son of the Mask"...Dude, guess what...The critics were right...The movie sucked!

Kennedy would sit down some critics and read them what they wrote about him, and his shit movie...Then ask stupid shit like, "Why do you hate me?" or "Why do you have to be so mean?" Grow up Nancy!

First, Jamie Kennedy...Most of the movies I've seen you in suck..."Scream" was good...You're not a good comedian...You're not a good rapper...You're not a good actor...You are a crybaby talentless c*nt!

Now some of you may think I'm being harsh...Well, the movie got better...Throughout Kennedy had numerous actors, writers, directors, comedians, and athletes interviewed...Apparently all these celebritards feelings get hurt when a critic, or even a fan knocks their work...They made it clear that we shouldn't have an opinion...This is the part that got me really pissed...Kennedy asks, "Does everyone have a f**king opinion?" Yes you dumb c*nt! That's one of those special things that makes us human beings...The ability to form an opinion...And if we are spending our money and time on the product you produce...Yes, we get to have an opinion you F*cking C*nt!

This is where these over sensitive ass hats started taking shots at the Internet, and bloggers...Mind you most of them have their own web sites, with blogs, and twitter accounts, and whatever else...But they're allowed to...They're famous...But not us little people...Know what I say to that...Go f**k yourselves, you bunch of c*nts!

These celebritards feel that nobody should have an opinion except them...Okay, if you write or say something good about them, it's okay...But nothing bad, or mean...Then you should lose your right to have an opinion...Listen f**k stains...You decided to do what you do for a living...If you can't take all that comes with being famous...Please do us a favor and give yourself a Kurt Cobain hair cut!

Thank God for the Internet...Now I can get a movie review from more then just that stupid guy with the big moustache...I can get many! I can go on YouTube and watch some of your stand-up and decide whether or not to drop $30 dollars to see your sorry ass at the Improv...Are there sites out there that specialize in hate? Hell yes! Sex sells, and hate sells...But what really makes the Internet and blogging great...We all can have a voice...Not just douche bags like Kennedy, but all of us...

I'm living Ronald Reagan's American Dream...A wife, two kids, a mortgage, two car payments, and a shitty job that doesn't pay enough...Just a regular blue collar guy...But thanks to the Internet, my thoughts, and opinions, and whatever other nonsense is in my head can be shared with the world...And it doesn't matter what Jamie Kennedy and his merry band of crybabies think...It doesn't matter if one person reads this, or one million...But all who read it will know I think Jamie Kennedy is a crybaby talentless C*nt...And that's good enough for me!

Later, The Beeze.

2 comments:

~::* Kreativemess *::~ said...

ahah Another good blog :)

I saw you were following me on Twitter, you should follow kreativemess I use this one a lot more :D

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Thanks ~P~

I'll jump over there now!