Sunday, March 22, 2009

Monday Moaning

Another weekend has come and gone...Just as my hangover has come and gone...The Beeze needs to hop on the wagon...Gotta get my shit together for D&T Baseball....Have to be able to back up all my shit talking...

This week I'm gonna mix it up...I'm gonna start with the Notre Dame Hockey News....

Friday the Irish took on Northern Michigan in the CCHA playoffs...Sophomore Ben Ryan scored 1 minute left in the game to give the Fighting Irish a 2-1 victory...Kyle Lawson had the other Irish goal...Goalie Jordan Pearce made 21 saves in the victory...

This sent Notre Dame to the Championship game against rival Michigan...I'm not gonna lie...My c*ck was hard for this one...(it's a joke)...

After two periods the Wolverines were up 2-1...But the Irish said f*ck that sh!t...

They came back strong in the third and put up 4 goals to win their second CCHA Championship in three years....The Goal scores for the Irish were...Billy Maday, Calle Ridderwall with 2, Ben Ryan, and Christiaan Minella...Pearce made 28 saves in the win...

Four Notre Dame players were named to the all-tournament team...Defensman Ian Cole...Forwards Calle Ridderwall, and Ben Ryan....And Goalie Jordan Pearce...Pearce was also named the Tournament MVP...
-
The Irish have been selected as the #1 seed in the Grand Dapids Regional of the NCAA Tournament...Their first game will be against Bemidji State on March 28th at 7:30 PM...
Now I have some sad news for New York Rangers fans like myself....Former Ranger, Walt Poddubny died this weekend at age 49...


Rest in Peace Walt...


Now let's get to the big joke that has had the You Gab Sports gang laughing all week....Now I always fill out some March Madness Brackets every year...A couple through a bar I go to...Some here some there...And I traditionally suck...This year the Gab did a Bracket Challenge...So what the hell! Who's kickin' ass...That's right...The Beeze...Who had Cleveland State winning their first round game against Wake Forest...The Beeze....


Who, in the confusion of doing too many brackets at once...And an alcoholic haze, forgot to put in their Final Four teams....That's right...The Beeze!

Everyone Point and Laugh!
-
Now I'm getting off of the sports topics...As I often do...I'm dedicating this week's Monday Moaning to my wife...That's right...This one is for Mrs. Beeze...
-
Friday night the wife went out with the girls after work...They've all been working like crazy and needed to get out...The Mrs. needed bad...She doesn't get out much between work, and trying to get some quality time with the kids...Then she has me constantly trying to have sex with her...Seriously...I'm all over her, all the time!
-
She had a great time, and by the drunken calls her friends kept making to me, they seemed to be having a great time also...When she came home though I decided to take a sh!t all over her good time...I jump on her case for driving...Especially because I offered to pick them up if they needed...That and because she use to get on my case for drinking and driving...So then the sh!t hit the fan...It was a quality fight...She cried, so I felt I had won...But as I walked away hearing her cry...I realized I'm about to lose...Nothing hurts more then hearing someone you love cry...
-
I went back in and held her...We apologized to each other...Then we started to laugh...Why? Because Mrs. Beeze said..."I love you...You F**king Idiot!" It was the best thing I had heard since I realized I screwed up my bracket...We continued to talk about everything and laugh...The we had some good old fashioned make up sex...Maybe I did win!
-
That's how I know she's perfect for me...We can yell and scream and say mean sh!t to each other, and still find a way to laugh...
-
I don't know how I tricked this woman into falling for me, and putting up with me, and having my children...Maybe this helped....
-
A divorced friend reminded Saturday, that I am truly lucky...I really am...Wow sorry if your not use to the Beeze being so Cheezey...
-
Thanks to the girls who went out with Mrs. Beeze...You're great friends...And thanks for trying to dye her hair red for me...Maybe one day!
-
That's it for now...Have a good week...
-
Later, The Beeze

7 comments:

bdubsmitty said...

I saw a t-shirt once that said "Make up sex -- it's worth fighting for!"

Congrats to the Irish.

Too bad about your bracket -- you can at least enjoy being in the lead right now, even though you're going down in about 2 weeks.

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Make up sex Rules!

My bracket sucks!

Unknown said...

awesome post!
I love hearing about you and the Mrs. I love hearing about someone who's still that crazy about their woman (and vice versa) - it's sweet, in a good way, not a cheesy way.

Anonymous said...

sounds like an amazing weekend for all of you! those are the best kinds of weekends!!

is it september yet? i'm ready for football!

Anonymous said...

You know that I'm a college hockey fan ... and I was looking forward to seeing this post (given the CCHA tournament and the announced NCAA hockey pairing

BUT WAIT ... as the infomercials say ... I'm not sure which part of this post I liked best!

Well done Beeze.

~::* Kreativemess *::~ said...

AHAHAH I love how guys say they won if the girl cries...

Ass.

I see we shared the same activities over the weekend AKA make up sex.

I tagged your ass: http://lifeasaloadedgun.blogspot.com/2009/03/tag-youre-it.html

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

CK, September can't come soon enough...Always a fun weekend with the Beeze fam.

Frank, I'm glad you enjoyed the post...Those Michigan teams put up a good fight, but the Irish are really strong this year.

~P~ You have no idea how many times my wife calls me an ass...As I said to TCP...Make up sex rules!

Thanks for reading everyone!