Monday, June 22, 2015

Monday Moaning



I hope all you dads out there got what we all deserve on Father's Day!

Me, I had a good weekend...Saturday morning the wife got her hair done, then we took all the kids to the mall...The oldest and my wife got some needed clothes...I took Tommy and Molly to Build-A-Bear to keep them out of the big girls hair...Young kids/the boy suck when shopping is being done, not for them...So the $60 B-A-B scam was worth the peace...Then we stopped at one of my favorite store, LIDS, where I picked out Father's Day gifts for myself...They had a buy one, get the second half going on, so I got two 47 Brand caps...Both Cleveland Indians caps...One, was the classic blue, red brim, Chief Wahoo cap...My old one was retired some time ago...And I love the Chief...Eat my ass haters!  The second cap was the newer block "C" logo...All red, with a cream face...It's a nice cap...

Then I took the two young ones to the playground area...Eventually we met with the girls for lunch...Then a stop at FYE...A look at the pet store, which makes them all sad, and wanting to buy another dog for me to walk...Oh, and a hefty price tag...Screw that...The one APL is in need of homes for dogs, at the low price of $60, or they're going to start whacking some...The wife was looking at that site, but I think I talked her off that ledge...

After that it was a mostly relaxing evening...The oldest went and hung out with some friends...I picked her up around 10:30 and we got some ice cream...

Sunday I woke up to the sound of everyone...I got up to see my wife making me breakfast with Molly...I so did not want breakfast...My normal breakfast is two-three cups of coffee...She knew I didn't want it, but Molly is a forceful little boss, especially on "holidays"...The kids gave me cards they made...My oldest included two pics of her, when she was little...Thanks for reminding me you're 13 and time is flying...The boy made me a clay Optimus Prime Angry Bird head, and awesome card...I ate a bit, the wife sent the kids off to play for a bit, and then she gave me her gift!  (Wink-wink, nudge-nudge)

Then she took the kids to a movie...I played some guitar, poorly because I don't play anymore...Then I watched the Indians game...Something sweet about a three hit, 1-0 walk-off, sac-fly victory...

-So since I brought up Baseball...I've grown to hate the "All-Star Game" ever since they started that whole, "it counts" shit...Mainly, since they decided to make an exhibition game count for something, fan voting should be done away with...Proven by the fact that right now 8 Kansas City Royals are slotted to start...I'm sorry, no fucking .228 hitter, Omar Infante should ever be invited to the "All-Star Game"...NEVER!  

Even worse, MLB has admitted to normally throwing out 20% of the fan votes each year...They have canceled out 60-65 million votes so far this year for "fear of improper voting"...Well, considering Omar Infante is in right now, you fucking missed a whole lot of improper voting!

But let's rewind...They throw away 20% on average every year...Well, if Baseball isn't counting our votes America, I'm feeling like those people who say the elections are rigged may actually be right...Listen Baseball, I love ya, but 1. get rid of the "All-Star Game"...2. If not, no more Fan Voting...Fan voting sucks, and you know it, because you've been tampering with the vote...Fuck it!

-I'm keeping this post a bit shorter because I would like you to follow a couple links I'm about to share...First to our Lovely YouGab  EYE CANDY page...There is also a link at the top of the site....Then a link to a post I did on the sick bastards in CHINA ....

Here, before I go let me leave you with this teaser...




Have a week!


No comments: